Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any one know how much rovers will make on this game

Well, if they win, FA Cup prize money will be up from £60k to £120k. If we can get past Leicester it's £300k. A final appearance will net the Blues a cool £900k.

Gate receipts will be around £570k. Subtracting costs and splitting the leftovers will probably net both clubs around 200k. All ballpark and guesswork, of course.

Guest Kamy100

Managed to get the tickets in the end biggrin.gif After they checked it was clear that I did have a sufficient buying history. The club are also looking into my complaint. Apparently they had to bring in a lot of "temps" to cover for the huge demand for this game and it looks like it was one of them who caused the problems.

Dingle on radio Lancs:

'' tickets were on sale to Burnley fans for the cis stand(Riverside) at Deepdale on Saturday''

laugh.gif

Worryingly i've heard off one of the interbreds that that is the case!

Don't worry LATD. It's a good old fashioned snowballing football myth. Every Burnley fan at Deepdale probably heard this and now takes it as gospel.

We'll probably never know for sure cos they might not score. tongue.gif

The things I have to do for you superstitous lot wink.gifwink.gif

Edited by Hasta

Dingle on radio Lancs:

'' tickets were on sale to Burnley fans for the cis stand(Riverside) at Deepdale on Saturday''

laugh.gif

Worryingly i've heard off one of the interbreds that that is the case!

Don't worry LATD. It's a good old fashioned snowballing football myth. Every Burnley fan at Deepdale probably heard this and now takes it as gospel.

Still we'll never know for sure cos they aint gonna score. wink.gif

Quick change that to "we'll PROBABLY never know because they MIGHT not score" dont jinx it please!

have we sold out?

A guy on another Rovers mb said that he rang at 6.45 and there were around 50 single seats left, so to in all sense and purposes (have i got that expression write, ive never tried to right it before biggrin.gif ) its a sell out. C'mon Rovers

Edited by BRFC4EVA

so to in all sense and purposes

"intents and purposes" I think.

Weird phrase.....

I'm going to have to take tommorrow morning off work and wait in for the postie. The bloody thing hasn't arrived.

Aaaagh!

Looks like from what BRFC4EVA has said it's very close to a sell out.

A cracking atmosphere is set, can't wait for this game now, with The Darwen End full of Dingles surely Rovers will have to have one of their biggest cleaning operations after to dis-infect the Darwen End. laugh.gif

Lancs police twice reported, on Radio Lancashire,a gate of 27,000 including 5,000 dingles expected tonight. Sureli it will be nearer 29500 - 30,000. There can't be more than 3,000 empty seats for segregation?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.