• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rung up

RESULT

Row 3 Seat 49

Row 4 Seat 49

Blackburn End

They said the card holder had to pick them up, I haggled her to accept a signature and authorisation from the card holder who wont be going. Got through fast too. Sorted!

Dan, If I was sat in my season ticket seats I'd be right behind you. But I'm not, I'm in the press box.

Stu, I'm not aware of any restricted views at all, although obviously the views in the corners aren't too hot.

Rung up

RESULT

Row 3 Seat 49

Row 4 Seat 49

Blackburn End

They said the card holder had to pick them up, I haggled her to accept a signature and authorisation from the card holder who wont be going. Got through fast too. Sorted!

Dan, If I was sat in my season ticket seats I'd be right behind you. But I'm not, I'm in the press box.

Stu, I'm not aware of any restricted views at all, although obviously the views in the corners aren't too hot.

Burnley Official was reporting they have been given restricted view seats.

I didnt think there were any.

Cool, would have been nice to meet you.

Is it a good view? I used to have row 29 seat 28 and that was. At least can saviour the BBE atmosphere

I sat in that area since the ground was re-developed, never complained unless it rained

Speaking of "services"- Not knowing my way around Blackburn at all, was returning via the town late one night. (in the car) Stopped at what I thought was a red traffic light, when I suddenly realised that a. it was taking a little long to change and b. there were a number of women hanging round it and that the light was a little far over to be a traffic light.

Fortuately no police around to accuse me of curb-crawling, or even worse to tell me I was too tired to drive home (which I undoubtedly was).

Ps- am female and very hetero!!!

Edited by Jan

re the fact that 'adults' are struggling to get in the top tier because they haven't bought a junior ticket. Its a very 'brent' thing to do but why don't you just buy one junior ticket for an 'adult'? that way u meat the requirements for getting in the stand and u'll be able to sit together. nobody bothers checking on the doors with this new turnstile system. I'l probably get slated on this board for encouraging this but as somebody who believes footy tickets are vastly overpriced I aint going to feel guilty about it. I no lads in their twenties who do it on ewood and never had any probs.

For the upper tier there are always at least two stewards on the turnstiles checking to see if you get a green or red light, for adult or child, as you go through.

I think you'll find the restrictions have been relaxed for this game anyway.

Speaking of "services"- Not knowing my way around Blackburn at all, was returning via the town late one night. (in the car) Stopped at what I thought was a red traffic light, when I suddenly realised that a. it was taking a little long to change and b. there were a number of women hanging round it and that the light was a little far over to be a traffic light.

Fortuately no police around to accuse me of curb-crawling, or even worse to tell me I was too tired to drive home (which I undoubtedly was).

Ps- am female and very hetero!!!

Oh my god Jan you naughty girl

no seriously - that is funny!

So what the general feeling then. Are we standing for the 90mins or are we gonna sit?

Also, message to all those in the Jack walker stand where im sitting for my first game outside the bbe. Make some bluddy noise and make ewood like its never been heard before rover.gif

the Blackburn End should be standing,

Why ??

A lot of people in the Blackburn End have paid to SIT DOWN, and they have as much right to watch the game as anybody else.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is just plainly inconsiderate.

the stewards should chill out for this game, then stepping in will just cause more trouble and we dont want that.

They have been incredibly chilled since earlier in the season havnt they?

I sometimes think people whinge for the sake of it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.