BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

Monday 12:15

Just rang TO at dinner-time, so would expect phones to be at busiest. When I rang earlier in the week at this time, I was at position 67 in the queue.

Pressed <1> then <9>...............straight through, no queue !!!!

Only the odd single left in BBE lower, about a thousand left altogether.

I can survive not being in BBE if only i can get 2 together anywhere in the ground.

Surely last row of JW must have some!

Dan

You can get one in front of the other in BBE half of Riverside as I have just changed them seats and we are now in BBE lower. (Still one in front of the other but would just rather be in BB end)

Get on the blower pal thumbs-up.gifrover.gif

Cheers mate

one problem, dont own a credit card (which is a good thing)

Ill chance it tonight. Thanks for your help, ill certainly ask for them seats!

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I hear, there are single seats in most stands, but most tickets remain in the top tier of the Blackburn End.

Don't know numbers

What you reckon my chances are of getting 2 in the top tier, not necesarily together, but one behind the other etc.

from what I hear, there are single seats in most stands, but most tickets remain in the top tier of the Blackburn End.

Don't know numbers

What you reckon my chances are of getting 2 in the top tier, not necesarily together, but one behind the other etc.

Dan

remember the criteria for up there regarding juniors and the like

Don't know numbers

Dan

Its OK, his dad is going to be taking him. wink.gif

Don't know numbers

Dan

I dont get what you mean mate?

they are for me and the girlfriend, no trouble makers

the one child/one adult criteria for that stand isn't applicable, but anyway, I'm just told that it (BBE top tier) is almost sold out.

The longer you leave it, the less chance of getting two seats near each other.

Edited by Lee

you having a laugh?!

they wont let me get 2 adults up there?!

shes 19 mate so I might have a problem......

The rule for the upper tier is something like two adults plus one child as a minimum BUT I would be very surprised if this was enforced at this point. I've had the rule relaxed for me when I've been taking friends in the past.

If you need a child I can lend you one ohmy.gif

the one child/one adult criteria for that stand isn't applicable, but anyway, I'm just told that it is almost sold out.

The longer you leave it, the less chance of getting two seats near each other.

No CC so have no choice but to leave it

###### sake

Anyone getting a train from Preston? I'm having to go on my own (poor me), and fancy a couple of beers, so don't want to drive. At the same time, not sure how safe I'll feel stood at Mill Hill station at half ten?

On another note, I went to watch Burnley on saturday. They weren't particularly impressive. I was stunned at how quiet there support was. Was going to go in my Rovers shirt- but glad I didn't in the end. While walking down to the ground managed to get in the middle of about 40 burnley chavs.

I'll ignore the illegal practices of purchasing tickets in this way, but I've just found out that there are no seats together apart from restricted views and the top corner of the family stand.

The rest are just single seats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.