SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Burnley Tickets

brightonrover

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we dont actually know how many extra seats there are in the Darwen End unsold. It certainly isnt 1000. Maybe 300, maybe none.

The details all say approximately.

We know that the Riverside has 5000 seats, we presume the ends have 8000 each. Thats 21,000 already. Does the JW stand only have 2000 seats more than the ends? who knows, its all conjecture.

I'm sure both ends are 8,000, the JW 10,000 and the Riverside 5000 but I haven's a clue where the other 800 or so are. Presumably the JW and the Riverside.

If the club security cannot identify blokes in skirts, green & white hoops & with strange accents then they are hardly going to find Dingles, are they? huh.gif

The Yorkshire twang is quite similar to our proud Lancashire accent! wink.gif

Waggy - don't understand your logic. I am sure that the 1,000 (or whatever they are) seats are being used as a barrier between boths fans, and the pitch. I am sure that we will see the first few rows of the Darwen End Lower empty - to provide a barrier between thugs and the pitch - or would you prefer Robbie to actually be assaulted this time ?

The club will never stop Burnely fans getting into home areas - I am sure that there are some Burnley fans that have frequented Ewood to watch the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal etc - and thus will have a history on our database.

A bit worrying that there are still seats in the BBE Lower - coupled with my tickets in the upper (booked this morning) being row 9 - maybe the sales aren't as strong as previous estimates sad.gif

A bit worrying that there are still seats in the BBE Lower - coupled with my tickets in the upper (booked this morning) being row 9 - maybe the sales aren't as strong as previous estimates sad.gif

They werent really 'estimates' the info was supplied by an employee of Blackburn Rovers. The tickets left in No1 will be ST holders who havnt bought tickets for this game for whatever reason.

If the bottom 4 rows are all empty and covered in netting it makes it pretty difficult for anyone to get on the pitch. A couple of coppers at the bottom of each row of steps and there's no way through. It's also easier to spot anyone trying.

Now if you've got fans on the front rows they can get straight on the pitch. After what happened last Sunday I'd say a pitch invader is highly likely after a full day of ale.

It's not rocket science wink.gif

It's not a disgrace at all. Tickets were held for Season ticket holders until today so we could not possibly have sold out unless every season ticket holder goes and sits in their own seat. Add to that the difficulties that have been reported on here and it's understandable. Saying that we had about 5k left apparently and it was a 40 minute wait this morning so i'd say we will be close to sold out by the end of play today.

The original rush has obviously died down now.

Phoned up for my ticket yesterday morning and was on hold for an hour and half.

Found another Gloucester based Rover who wants to come so I phoned again this morning to get one for him. Only had to hold for about 20 minutes.

Reportedly, there are no longer any substantial queues at Ewood so anyone who wants a ticket has no excuse for not getting one - get your ass down to Ewood and queue for 1o minutes or give them a bell and wait for a maximum of half hour and collect your ticket on Tuesday. Easy!!

Fairplay to the Ticket Office for managing to get my mates ticket immediately in front of me, but one thing that has ###### me off is the fact I was told yesterday that BBE lower was sold out and I couldn't have one for the upper because I was only ordering one ticket.

I now find out today that people are still buying tickets in BBE lower.

What the F is going on there????

If I ring them again tomorrow, what are the chances of changing seats so we can sit in the BBE? Anyone know?

Maybe a 40 minute wait this morning but I heard there was no one there this afternoon. The fact remains, ticket fiasco or no ticket fiasco earlier in week, no excuses for rovers fans not going to this game. £20 to see oldest derby in footy in fa cup 5th round, why haven't we sold out yet? personally, i think it'll be embarrassing if come tues there are empty seats in home areas

re blackburn end

the lad next to me went today to get tickets for his son and his army mates, there were no tickets with seats together in the lower Blackburn End.

They ended up with tickets on different rows but the same numbered seats.

Whilst they were there they waited around 40 minutes in the queue.

Well the capacity will be around 28,000 due to segregation, so i think the gate will be 25,000 - 26,000 at best with 2,000 or so empty seats sad.gif

Closer to 30,000 'capacity' Around 1500 seats (presuming 1000) in the Darwen End.

Id be surprised if we dont sell out at some point tomorrow.

There's 2 full days left...but the BRFC promotion machine is silent.This is a great chance to boost the gate for the rest of the Season and then S/T sales for 2005/6.

Also why are we worried about infiltration.We will be well up to push the team to victory and any Dingles will be outnumbered 50 to 1. They will just want to run on the pitch and have their day in the sun(despite it being an evening match)

The Rovers fans will be roaring from 7.15 so get there early and don't stay at the bars.

2-0 with Johannsen and MGP scoring.I think we should play Short.

• Backroom

Well, I for one am relieved.... After ordering my tickets Tuesday morning (Although I live in Fenniscowles, I can't get to the TO for work commitments) I was getting worried when by Thursday I still had not received the tickets through the post sad.gif

My faith in the British Postal system has been restored after said tickets thudded onto the door-mat this morning laugh.gif

I was panicking for a while there !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.