BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 1 Fulham

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should it be free? Rovers are a business, not a right. With the amounts that those locals lucky enough to have a season ticket pay each year, 25 quid is the least we can contribute for the honor of being able to listen to every match live.

340339[/snapback]

Rovers arent a business they are a football club it should be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets put this into context here re free accessability to match commentaries

I've been a Rovers fan all my life, held a season ticket for the last 30 years but emigrated to Australia 2 years ago. Whilst Rovers always will be my first love my closest football team geographically now is the Queensland Roar who launch their A League campaign next week. I was at the Roar ground today for a FREE open training session, received FREE food & FREE drink & was given a FREE goody bag containing bumper stickers, fridge magnets posters etc...

mmmm funny how the new boys in the world of Pro football can see some business sense in offering freebies

Lets put this into context here re free accessability to match commentaries

I've been a Rovers fan all my life, held a season ticket for the last 30 years but emigrated to Australia 2 years ago. Whilst Rovers always will be my first love my closest football team geographically now is the Queensland Roar who launch their A League campaign next week. I was at the Roar ground today for a FREE open training session, received FREE food & FREE drink & was given a FREE goody bag containing bumper stickers, fridge magnets posters etc...

mmmm funny how the new boys in the world of Pro football can see some business sense in offering freebies

340361[/snapback]

Troop have you been on the lash today !!!! You are getting rather exicted over radio rovers.

That would explain why I haven't seen Lewis playing for Preston yet this season!!

Was following Reading's match commentary while listening to Rovers. Convey has been having a great season so far.

Neil hits the bar, from edge of box, ball bounces down & keeper gets it rolleyes.gif.

How Football365 describe it:

1641: At Ewood Park Lucal Neill has hit the underside of the bar for Bloackburnh, who still lead Fulham 2-1. laugh.gif

Edited by Gareth

Sounds like a wonder-goal by MGP, hope we don't allow a repeat of last game !

340350[/snapback]

I'm watching a web stream of the Liverpool game and they showed the half time goals, it was beautifully taken by Pedersen. Hopefully they'll show Tugay's at full time too biggrin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.