BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 - 1 Fulham

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say, Ozzie, that whole set of posts remided me of Life of Brian and the rant about the Romans. "What have the Romans ever done for us?"

Reg: All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us? 

Attendee: Brought peace? 

Reg: Oh, peace - shut up! 

Reg: There is not one of us who would not gladly suffer death to rid this country of the Romans once and for all. 

Dissenter: Uh, well, one. 

Reg: Oh, yeah, yeah, there's one. But otherwise, we're solid.

Must say, Ozzie, that whole set of posts remided me of Life of Brian and the rant about the Romans. "What have the Romans ever done for us?"

339087[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Back on topic though, I'm going for a 1-0 win if Nelson's back, 1-1 if not. Worst case it'll be 1-0 to them. It's gonna be a battle though.

Massive game for the confidence of both players and supporters. We need to have a stormer to get the non-season ticket holders enticed to come back or to maybe even travel to an away game or two. We also need a solid performance to instill the confidence in the players that maybe trying a bit of creativity just might work out instead of the back-pass remaining the 1st option.

I will be watching the West Ham game tonight (better late than never I suppose) so will be able to see the horrid performances and see for myself how worried I really should be for Fulham.

1-4 Fulham, if we play anything like the second half on saturday, we can only expect a hammering, bit of an inappropriate pun after the West ham game.

If we click into gear and god help us, Nelsen is fit, we might have a chance but i really do hope that i never Matteo in one of our shirts again because he was really awful. Emerton needs to step his game up, whatever happened to the Australian wonderkid we thought we'd signed from Holland, i ain't seen him anywhere in 2 seasons.

Heart says 4-3 Rovers

Head says 1-4 Fulham

I`m not being funny, but I seriously think we could win this 1-0 or even 2-1. I know I`ve set the cat amongst the pigeons there but what the hey, I`m just the eternal optimist. A goal fest has been on the cards all season for us and I just think its now time to go onion bag crazy!

Go Rovers!

I`m not being funny, but I seriously think we could win this 1-0 or even 2-1. I know I`ve set the cat amongst the pigeons there but what the hey, I`m just the eternal optimist. A goal fest has been on the cards all season for us and I just think its now time to go onion bag crazy!

Go Rovers!

339388[/snapback]

Hey Ozzie you have just cheered me up! While all around there is doom, gloom, and dispondencey a bit of optimism does the mind a world of good.

PS: Ill book in for my next theropy session at 5pm Sat if thats ok with you lol

biggrin.gifblink.gif

Wonder if Bellamy’s ankle is 100%?

Must be or he would have been withdrawn from the squad I suppose. Good news for us that he is getting some match practise with Wales in ahead of this Saturday.

339397[/snapback]

Unless he gets injured playing for 'em... sad.gif

For the guys who have been talking about Bellers-he's pulled out of Wales squad. So if he's out, @#/?'s out, Jansen's maybe out then we'll probably have Kuqi and Gallagher-cue the goals! Nah seriously though, for those who say that they have no attacking threat, I'm sure that the pace of Radzinski, Boa Morte and Malbranque will be enough if we're not up for it. We have a history of struggling against pace and I fear taht's why we'll struggle...Lets just pray the admirals fit.

For the guys who have been talking about Bellers-he's pulled out of Wales squad. So if he's out, @#/?'s out, Jansen's maybe out

...Lets just pray the admirals fit.

339531[/snapback]

4-5-1 I bet you and we will win with it. MGP far post tap in. Expect the same formation on off till christmas when it will come in full time out of necessity. Roll on 2006/7..... Thats sarchasim by the way, I dont make snap judgements after one game! After all who many of you doomsday proffessers think West Ham will make Champions league???

Exactly you Numpties!

i think everyone is being a bit too negative following the opening match....its very unlikely that rovers will play that bad again...nevermind two weeks running. im going for a 4-5-1 and a 3-0 victory with Kuqi opening his premiership account.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.