BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0-2 Everton

According to one site Everton had almost sold out so should be a good crowd i'd have thought.

364710[/snapback]

According to Everton's website there will be a small number of tickets available at Ewood so presumably they should have c7,000. On that basis I would hope for c24,000.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Racing Posts preview of todays game.

The pitch will not exactly be dripping with creative class when these two workmanlike outfits emerge from the tunnel and a bore draw is probable. There will be destroyers - Tugay, Nevilla and Savage - stationed all over the pitch and a no doubt half empty Ewood Park is unlikely to stage a spectacle. In their two meetings last year only one goal was scored.

Recommended Bet - Draw

Gits

Cannot say that Hughes isn't his own man. Here's hoping Sav and Emo respond positively but this sends a very clear message to all the squad.

Dickov still not fit?

We will need to take our chances with a 4-4-1-1 formation.

Edited by philipl

Cannot say that Hughes isn't his own man. Here's hoping Sav and Emo respond positively but this sends a very clear message to all the squad.

364764[/snapback]

I was just about to post something very similar to that, though I was waiting for his pre-match interview to make sure they weren't injured tongue.gif

Team News:

Friedel, Neill, Todd ©, Nelsen, Gray, Thompson, Reid, Tugay, Pedersen, Bentley, Bellamy

Subs: Enckelman, Khizanishvili, Emerton, Savage, Kuqi.

364763[/snapback]

Are we going 4-5-1 again? With the results we have gotten playing 4-4-2 I do not like this line up at all! Why isnt' Kuqi starting the game after his performance against Charlton?!

If I had a bad feeling about this match in the first place, then it aint getting better seeing this line up....Expect us to be 1-0 down at HT... sad.gif

What the hell has Khizanishvili done wrong? he been banging sparkys wife or something mad.gif

364769[/snapback]

Agree, now the ###### stupid idiot Todd has just gotten himself sent off. Why people like this arsehole I can NOT understand!!!

everton are so bad we surely still have chance with a smart triple substitution, bentley-off, gray -off, thompson -off. 3 at the back khiz,emerton and kuqi -on. p.s never pick todd and bentley again ifyou're reading this sparky.

(always hate cottee commentating on us, jinx)

Edited by newquayfan

Are we going 4-5-1 again? With the results we have gotten playing 4-4-2 I do not like this line up at all! Why isnt' Kuqi starting the game after his performance against Charlton?!

If I had a bad feeling about this match in the first place, then it aint getting better seeing this line up....Expect us to be 1-0 down at HT... sad.gif

364768[/snapback]

I knew it was a poor line up, but 2-0 down, with the idiot sent off..oh dear, big mistake by Hughes not playing Zurab!!

Whatever Mark Halsey is being paid it's too much. The man is a disgrace.

364788[/snapback]

agreed, he seems to have a grudge against us, sent zurab off against pool and put both tug and shorty out of the league cup final.

Annoying that 1 bad decision is going to cost us again!

Bad defending is also to blame, not going to say had savage been there we wouldn't have let in the second but it sounds like the sort of role he would be in.

Just hoping for a few dodgy everton sendings off and 2 penalties......yeah rovers getting the ref's bias thats going to happen. Where's Clattenburg when you need him mad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.