SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom 2-0 rovers. Match review

colin

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 1-0 i would feel optimistic that we could get something out of this game, but at 2-0 and with time ticking down, i feel its another loss that could have been avoided. Hopefully this will teach the lads not to get to big-headed just because they beat Manure. Its ok riding on a high but you have to come down at some point.

This game will have killed off any of the confidence casual fans have gained in Rovers, could see those who were thinking of returning to Ewood Park for games rethinknig and staying away after today. Isn't football a strange game, one night you beat one of the best teams in world football 4-3, the next game you are losing to a team in the relegation zone

Edited by ihatethedingles

Poor, Poor performance against a poor team. 3 points dropped in my opinion.

Hopefully Bellers might be back for the Everton game and Everton have a mid-week game don't they against Chelski in the cup, could be our chance to capatilise for once on the fatigue of another side.

Exiled Rover have you watched the game? If so, i'd like to hear your opinion on how badly we have played.

What has Pongo stick done to merit being called crap after 30minutes of his debut.

FULL TIME

WBA 2

ROVERS 0

A dissapointing day for the lads and us fans.

That has brought us all back down to Earth with a bang.

Edited by ihatethedingles

Frustrating to say the least, Should have got at least a point out of this game. Most of the hard work agains Manyoo has now been lost.

Down to at least 9th in the table, just hope a weeks rest does us the world of good and we beat everton! mad.gif

This game will have killed off any of the confidence casual fans have gaine din Rovers, could see those who were thinking of returning to Ewood Park for games rethinknig and staying away after today. Isn't football a strange game, one night you beat one of the best teams in world football 4-3, the next game you are losing to a team in the relegation zone

381845[/snapback]

A lot of teams lost at the Hawthorns this season ,Arsenal ,Spurs (2-0) and Man City (2-0). I dotn think its such a catastrophe yet.

WH are winning though sad.gif

while Wigans late equalizer means Bolton doesnt go more than a point ahead smile.gif

What is it with our side and poor first half performances?

Tugay is a good player but age is catching up on him, he is becoming error prone but he still is a good player.

On paper the worst case scenario for today should have been a draw, not an embarrassing defeat to a side who were in the relegation zone at the start of the day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.