West Brom 2-0 rovers. Match review

colin

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brom 0 - Rovers 2.

Reid and Tugay

Come on - if the team are being optimistic all of a sudden, the least we can do is the same.

381772[/snapback]

But we are Rovers fans, we've been here before, many many times. biggrin.gif

Heard word Pongo may be ill for todays game.

With ref to the various signatures on this post could I ask the Mod's to adjudicate on whether this is a football supporters M.B. or a political M.B. Thank you.

381767[/snapback]

You must be unaware of the fact that this message board has various sections, not all of which are footy-related. dry.gif

No Bellamy again, that guy really needs to start earning his wage packet. I think the guy is an absolutely brilliant footballer, but he is collecting 30/40/50k a week to do f' all at the moment. I sympathise with him that his hamstrings are a problem but he needs to sort them out.

Glad to see Pongo on the bench, could be a good subsitute with 15/20mins left, he could terrorise the WBA bench with his pace once Kuqi has worn them down with his size.

No Bellamy again, that guy really needs to start earning his wage packet. I think the guy is an absolutely brilliant footballer, but he is collecting 30/40/50k a week to do f' all at the moment. I sympathise with him that his hamstrings are a problem but he needs to sort them out.

381788[/snapback]

What on earth are you going on about? I'm sure he's just as frustrated as the rest of us that he can't get on the pitch.

'he needs to sort them out'

What exactly do you suggest he does? rolleyes.gif

From whats been said he was 50/50 for this game, so it can't be all that bad.

Not as bad as this game anyway, schoolboy errors yet again from us. After wednesday thought we would be intent on keeping our winning ways going.

Brum 1-0 down!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.