SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sponsorship Deal Confirmed

Bing

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen it. They've done it in the same way as I had suggested in the picture on the previous page.

I'm guessing that as all 3 shirt designs had already been made, they just took one and put the logo on to show off the sponsorship deal. Even if that shirt does get chosen, the chances of the club badge staying in the middle are slim due to the massive amount of complaints the club would receive.

Saw it on SSN. Excellent news that its for the next 3 seasons, i seem to be buying new rovers shirts for fun these days! So technically the new shirt which comes out in summer will last 2 years. Although im sure Lonsdales deal will conviniently run out at the end of 2006-2007 season!

Edited by Blackpool_Rover

Saw it on SSN. Excellent news that its for the next 3 seasons, i seem to be buying new rovers shirts for fun these days! So technically the new shirt which comes out in summer will last 2 years. Although im sure Lonsdales deal will conviniently run out at the end of 2006-2007 season!

381238[/snapback]

Will it?

I thought all Lonsdale shirts were for one season only?

This is how it going to look like next year !

http://www.onsidedk.com/main/index.phtml?a...rt2=1&id=158244

from Danish footy site.

Wandel

381289[/snapback]

I think it's gonna be a bit different.....

The shirt was just merely a mockup to show off the Lonsdale.

When a final shirt is produced the club crest will be in its usual position

381249[/snapback]

Edited by cn174

This is a great move.

Bet 24 are based in....

Wait for it....

MALTA!

381318[/snapback]

So Dan Furness could well have been telling the truth when he said the guy who owned the company was having a beer with him ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.