SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sponsorship Deal Confirmed

Bing

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they have to be a better sponsor than Lonsdale, lol.

Hopefull this deal will draw in extra income as these online gambling places are not short of a few bob.

Good!

No scraping till the summer. Signs of better times that we have signed it in February and its a long-term one.

Im going to check out their logo now to see how it will look on our shirt.

I hope its not going to be that green and yellow one which I have in mind.

PS. How much do you think MGP's presence in our team has influenced their decision?

Their logo doesnt get me going though. tongue.gif

Edited by Bobby G

After reading the last paragraph/quote, the optimism coming from the club recently is definitely a breath of fresh air. Plus the potential extra pennies from this deal will help too, as well as the maybe extra coverage in Scandinavia to increase our profile there.

Edited by Ronin

Thats a good point that Bobby G, MGP is loved in Norway, he is like what David Beckham is to England isn't he. With Bet 24 being a Nordic business i can see that being good business for them to sponsor the side featuring Norway's best player.

Wow! Designs for next years shirts are ot that we can choose, our sponsers for the next few years have been revealed, we have done the double on Ushited, Bentley got a hat trick AND our boss is touting Europe, not avoiding relegation as our goal.

Am I dreaming?

Wow! Designs for next years shirts are ot that we can choose, our sponsers for the next few years have been revealed, we have done the double on Ushited, Bentley got a hat trick AND our boss is touting Europe, not avoiding relegation as our goal.

Am I dreaming?

380994[/snapback]

Yeah, I sometimes think for a second I have logged into wrong club forum these days wink.gif

Hopefully they'll change the logo to fit the shirt better

That logo looks disgusting on the shirts!!!

381007[/snapback]

Agreed ... although I'm sure it will be tailored to fit in with the shirt design.

I've really taken to the Lonsdale logo across the middle of the shirt... It's my favourite since McEwans Lager.

Although I'm sure the Bet24.com deal will mean more £$ than our current deal ... and that's what it's all about I suppose.

Nothing could spoil my mood today!!

I've got 2 more floors of MANUre fans to visit before lunch tongue.gif

Shame we aren't top of the league like in 94/95 Bobby G. I'm just happy that a biggish firm wants to sposnor us. I say that becuase these internet gambling sites are going from strength to strength at the moment. They will have low costs and high levels of income, so by sponsoring us they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Plus the fact we have a fair few Norwegian fans might have swayed it.

get rid of the green background on the logo and it might look alright

381008[/snapback]

I doubt they will be keen to alter their logo, even in the interests of good taste. The away shirt looks far too much like our favourite near (distance not quality) rivals for my liking!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.