SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sponsorship Deal Confirmed

Bing

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed on Sky Sports News that a fella was carrying a mock up shirt in the background with the logo on it.

Don't know of this was the official design or not but it looked like one of the choices we could vote on, the one with the badge on the middle of the chest.

and, the bet24 logo was the green one we have seen on some of the mock ups on here.

It is good to see that John Williams and his team are now operating Rovers on a very sound basis and I believe this deal is a real sign of the times for the ay the club is now run.

Didn't really get chance to see the logo I was mightly Pi$$ed off to see the badge and Lonsdale over the centre of the shirt!!!!!!!!!!

MAJORLY PEED  mad.gif

381225[/snapback]

me too, badge in middle reminds me of the awful kit from 98/99 and we all know what happened that season! unsure.gif

i had kit 1, the red lonsdale looks like a bow tie!

Well i hope you are all bloody right in saying that it is only a mock-up. The one MGP had on looked @#/?, i'd still buy it though as its putting money in the coffers but, still i hate the badge being in the middle ever since Brian Kidd had his reign over us, i don't fancy being relegated again.lol.

Mode M, can you get hold of a picture of that kit you are on about. I have a vague idea but i am not sure, which one you are talking about?

Does anyone remember the Manchester United kit a few years back (2001)?  Anyway getting to the point, it was all in greyscale, the logo, the umbro sign and the sponsor.  Perhaps this is an idea for the new Rovers kit.

381546[/snapback]

Manchester United's infamous invisible grey kit? We all know what happened the day they scored that! laugh.gif

Does anyone remember the Manchester United kit a few years back (2001)?  Anyway getting to the point, it was all in greyscale, the logo, the umbro sign and the sponsor.  Perhaps this is an idea for the new Rovers kit.

381546[/snapback]

You mean this one?

God the mock up kit looks awful. The badge in the middle is bad enough, but those extra mpieces of blue and white under the sleeves - as is modelled by MGP - look so crap it's untrue. Atleast have the extra white below the blue and the blue below the white... if you get what I mean?...

Funnily enough, I don't think the sponsor looks bad at all.

Edited by tcj_jones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.