BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lawrensen On Motd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the bbc boards I aint posting any links or stories, dont want to get this site in trouble

381644[/snapback]

I've deleted a few posts from here discussing this for that reason.

Lets just leave it at the rumours of the NOTW trying to undermine Englands World Cup chances. Perhaps Jim could shed some light on their motives, being Murdochs bitch and all.

It's always been the policy on this board. We really don't want names posting on here for Legal reasons. [namely, admin could be sued].

Once everything is in the open, then no problem. At the moment it's all rumour.

Ste, does that still mean though that they can get into trouble? What if the rumour is true? What would happen then.

Example: If someone on this site reported that politician X had a fling with politician Y. would the site be in trouble, even if it came out shortly thereafter that it was true?

The site is not a company with liability limited by law. It is a group of individuals whose assets and livelihood are at risk if somebody with deep pockets and a litigous nature fancies his/her day in court.

Quite simply, true or untrue, on other boards or not, it is very unfair on the team who voluntarily run this site to even remotely put them at risk.

My guess is that the 606 Board run by the BBC will get shut down after this. The posters have been clever with their thread titles (for the most part) and the one or two people the BBC use to moderate those threads cannot cope with a forum which is exploding in size to such an extent that the BBC's servers cannot cope, let alone the moderators.

I was amazed at the volume of traffic on just the Blackburn Rovers sub-heading.

QUOTE(ABBEY @ Feb 2 2006, 21:48 )

hes ronoldos shemale bitch

Abbey.....that's two Shemale references in two different threads in one day...

Mods, is that sometype of mark?

EDIT:  I stand corrected.... three references if

you count Tranny... 

Not that I'm fixated or anything... Abs,  me friend,  seek counsel  smile.gif

381604[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

Well if the rumours are true I hope he gets a lot of support. A lot of people are going to make it difficult for him.

I wonder how the British public will come out of this, compasionate or a bunch of bigots? Should be interesting if, as I said, it is true.

As for NOTW, they have a got a lot of balls, but they could suffer a huge backlash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.