BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 Boro 1

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucas is getting everybody down, as he did against italy in the WC, in the box. (Although that was a dive). I felt this was coming, and it will stay like this. With these conditions, we just can't win, I think.

Appears Boro are better side now. We can't play ball for more that one half, it appears. 1-2 Boro, Yakubu :(

Judas has now got a yellow card so he misses the Everton match, total clown

judas hehehehe i love it,

i mean none of us that were finishing a fixed length contract of employment would announce our intention to leave 12 months before the end of that contract, knowing full well would get a nice huge cash bonus if you accepted another fixed length contract from another employer would we? oh no of course we wouldnt.........

:huh:

Lucas is getting everybody down, as he did against italy in the WC, in the box. (Although that was a dive).

If a defender is stupid enough and clumsy enough to go to ground in his own penalty area in the last minute of extra time in a WC knockout tie, he's asking for it.

Lucas has no idea how to tackle/challenge for the ball in the penalty area.

Archived