BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 2 Boro 1

Thought I'll check the match preview for the Boro game and couldn't find it.

Is there one or is everyone on cloud nine after the Liverpool victory and completely forgotten this absolutely crucial game vs Boro this weekend?

It's another 3pm kick off and tickets are only £15 for Adults and £5 for Juniors, Young Adults and Seniors so no excuse not to come down and help the team end the year in style.

Click to book your tickets online

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well preview or not, let's kick-off some chat. How much are tickets for this one? What chance more than 90% of season ticket holders turn up?

:brfc:B)

The crowd shouldnt be that bad actually, its £15 for all adults anywhere in the ground and £5 for all kids.

I don't think this will be so easy as some of you think. I watched Boro play Fulham and thought they were really good. They should have been up by a couple before Fulham got the Penalty. Their movement up front was very good and I remember thinking at the time that sort of passing would shred our shaky defence.

I also think this is a vital game, but will be tough, 'boro took points from both previous games int he haoliday window, so they appear to be playing well.

Pessimist side of me says we draw 1-1, Optimist says 2-1. Either way I'm guessing we concede thinking that Brad will play, but may not really be 100%, and will just miss making one of his typical great saves.

For the first time I'm really confident we're going to win, and that's why we'll probably get a red (we always do in my predictions) and lose. Or draw, let's not forget the possibility for a draw: 33%!

2-1 Rovers, MGP to score a brace, Mark Schwarzer goal kick to make it 2-1 in the dying seconds, Brad doing his hair and not looking.

my 1-0 prediction was correct aginst the scousers and i'm sticking with 4-0 against the boro.

gamst

benni

savage

derbyshire

tugay with some assists.

i think when the first goes in we will run riot, from what ive seen from boro they are in bad shape.

nothing less than 3 points tomorrow needed.

Well ive been in Las Vegas all week so i havent been home yet to watch the game or at least the highlights but god freakin damit we f'in won!!! We'll i predicted 2-1(rovers win) when almost all were thinking defeat and im glad for once that what i predicted actully came true :D . Well for this one ima try my hand agein and say we win 3-1 Rovers, MGP, McCarthy, MGP. Well lets hope that Rovers get it together and close this year out strong. :brfc:

Archived