BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton 1 Rover 4

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No credit from Moyes then:

He even went onto complain about "them Umbro balls" and how much they moved :lol: David Moyes is and always has been as bitter as a lemon.

As for the performance today top marks :tu:

I very nearly asked that same question a day or two back, but then I thought why bother? Only get a load of infantile abuse and filth. I thought they had rules on this site about this sort of thing. Apparently only applies to some and not others.

We have, they don't. brfc11 is being moderated for a while till he learns to control his keyboard

He also had a polite request from me 2 days ago to try not to post just to increase his post count.

I also commented that some more established members would probably start getting on his back for the number of posts.... If only I could predict results quite so well.

Everton fan just been on Talksport saying only 300 Rovers fans there is this true?

So the guy has decided to help himself deal with his side's crushing defeat by going on national radio telling all and sundry about our "poor" away following?

What a loser.

Beer goggles? 500 fans max

Well maybe but the upper tier seemed fairly packed from where I was...(full of beer)...and apparently we'd sold 1000 tickets by Thursday. Went on a minibus, half Rovers half Everton, so a great journey home.

They are really having a go at the team and Moyes on there, can't say I blame them. :lol: Does anyone have the stats for the game? People on their board are saying they had 60% of play and 20 shots on target? Surely not :o:o

Possession

58% 42%

Shots on target

5 9

Shots off target

14 3

Corners

8 5

Fouls

12 25

Everton Stats 1st and Ours 2nd. Had almost twice as many shots on target as they had. Stats eh... :D

They are really having a go at the team and Moyes on there, can't say I blame them. :lol: Does anyone have the stats for the game? People on their board are saying they had 60% of play and 20 shots on target? Surely not :o:o

Well judging by the Sky highlights it looked like the only shot they had on target all the match was the penalty. And listening to the commentary on Radio Lancashire I dont remember them mentioning Friedal having to make a save, but could be wrong about that. B)

I had a good day today!!!

I actually called up 5 live because Alan Green had been slagging off Henrik as a has-been and saying the loan was a bad thing (egg on face, Alan??) but they were desperate for any Rovers fan to chat, so I chatted about us first.

We were brilliant. Our baby strike force did ever so well. And to make the point on here I made earlier- Toddy comes back into the team, we start winning. Toddy captains the team, we demolish Everton away 4-1. Coincidence, I think not!!!!

was about 85% full in top tier quality game by the lads! :brfc:

No where near.

Approx 1200 Rovers in total according to the police. Which fits in with the lower tier being pretty empty and the upper tier just over half full.

Enjoyed the match, although the back row of the upper tier is restricted view as well!!

Everton fans need to learn to take defeat, picking fights with woman on the stanley park corner isnt a good idea.

I had a good day today!!!

I actually called up 5 live because Alan Green had been slagging off Henrik as a has-been and saying the loan was a bad thing (egg on face, Alan??) but they were desperate for any Rovers fan to chat, so I chatted about us first.

We were brilliant. Our baby strike force did ever so well. And to make the point on here I made earlier- Toddy comes back into the team, we start winning. Toddy captains the team, we demolish Everton away 4-1. Coincidence, I think not!!!!

Hmmmm.............Never thought about it that way; you might just have a point there Jan ;)

Blimey I thought we had some negative posters on here. Some of this stuff is hilarious: [the post at 4:59, on page 9, tickled me].

Toffeeweb

Don't read if you're offended by bad language.

Den why are you so bothered about bad language? Im sure everyone on here is 15 and over! and can handle the odd F bomb, bad language is sometimes needed to express your true feelings!

No where near.

Approx 1200 Rovers in total according to the police. Which fits in with the lower tier being pretty empty and the upper tier just over half full.

Enjoyed the match, although the back row of the upper tier is restricted view as well!!

Everton fans need to learn to take defeat, picking fights with woman on the stanley park corner isnt a good idea.

Please youe got back safe........them scally wanting a right goor smack.

Ended up back in gate at 11 and going to the poshest hotel in harrogate for therirn xams do. I looked a bit out from everyone else in their4e frocks snf and tucks, The rovers shirt came out when s i predict a riot came one.

what a daym too mcush beed and a work at 10. oh dear fooorgoor luck orvil .

I've just been listening to Jan on 606.

Good to hear a Rovers supporter on national radio. They don't often come on.

What a Glaswegian accent!

Rovers today............Brilliant. Well done lads

Jan, it was nice to hear someone giving it back to the Scouse-loving Alan Green for a change...even though it was about Henrik Larsson!!

Archived