BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton 1 Rover 4

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the tie is on this Sunday, thats 3 days away folks so may as well stick pre match guff in here Dennis?

£20 for a cup match against a prem team is not too bad, in line with Capt Kaos rule of thumb-you making the short trip from Pie Land Capt?

We are sat in the old Park End for once, so not the usual Cutty Sark style seating for this one, makes a pleasant change.

Crap draw though, much like the league cup this season too-little chance of a result and zero cash windfall.

Concentrate on Europe after a 2-0 defeat.

Hoping not to get thumped this time...

Well the tie is on this Sunday, thats 3 days away folks so may as well stick pre match guff in here Dennis?

Fine Ozz. We don't have previews for cup ties and we still don't have a volunteer for the Leverkeusen home leg.

I'll pin this topic.

We should go into this moderately confident. Everton without Cahill don't quite look the same proposition and Johnson is well off the boil. A draw would be a decent result although the extra game could take its toll in the league.

-----------Mcarthy----Nonda

Bentley---Savage----Tugay---Pedersen

Gray-------Ooijer----Zurab---Emerton

-----------------Freidal

In light of the Wigan performance I would expect our wingers to swap over for the majority of the game.

1-1

;)

£20 for a cup match against a prem team is not too bad, in line with Capt Kaos rule of thumb-you making the short trip from Pie Land Capt?

Bloody ell OJ... - normally nobody takes any notice of me.

And you know something ... you have just highlighted something I had not noticed before ..numpty here didn't realise tickets are only £20 for S/T holders

Although otherwise occupied you may have just got me interested... ;) ..wonder if I can jiggle things about

This could be the game that sours our recent surge in the league.

Everton have injury and resting problems, Rovers in the same boat. Two equal teams will see a draw and provide yet another back log of fixtures for Rovers.

The game that we dont need.

1-1

Looking forward to this one.

Win and i'll be saying. "We are flying now - the cup double is on"

Lose and i'll be saying "We wouldn't win it anyway and we can concentrate on the Uefa cup now"

No pressure on us. I think we might end up with a replay, but I'd take that.

Really looking forward to this one. If you haven't got a ticket and can afford it go buy one, nothing else is happening on Sunday I've checked! :)

Archived