BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton 1 Rover 4

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All he does is score goals...... <_<

Excuse me, im not the only person who complained about him kicking the ball away for a needless yellow card! <_<

Ah well, great performance... Mokoena ruined a Freidel cleen sheet!

Special thumbs up to, Todd, Henchoz when he came on, Bentley, Gamst, Gally and Derbyshire with Benni the icing on the cake...

I seem to recall people here earlier saying "Hang on!". Ok, it's been a while since we have had real reason to be confident, but it was 3-1! At that score, we should be looking to pick them off (as indeed we did)

Good work from the boys today! Come on the rovers! Europe again this season, and maybe a cup (or two!)

I'm wondering if the 11 is age...

I very nearly asked that same question a day or two back, but then I thought why bother? Only get a load of infantile abuse and filth. I thought they had rules on this site about this sort of thing. Apparently only applies to some and not others.

when we're good, we're good.

When we're bad, we're shocking.

But no party pooping antics from me today. Nice to see Derbyshire and Gallagher scoring goals away from home.

What a turn around in fortunes from our 6-2 mauling a few weeks ago. It's just like in the Rocky films. Rocky gets knocked out, goes into training, works hard and defeats all the minions in his way before coming face to face with his adversary.

Our next game is set up to be "poetic".

I've just been listening to Jan on 606.

Good to hear a Rovers supporter on national radio. They don't often come on.

What a Glaswegian accent!

Rovers today............Brilliant. Well done lads

Why?? How many messages excluding this one replying to the dumbass message you just made have i made in the Everton v Rovers thread??

Pathetic free kick for the Toffees??

Well you have posted 10 times on this topic, so minus your response to my post, that makes 9 times. Admittedly that is quite good for you. I'm amazed you're only third highest poster on this topic, although, perhaps unsurprisingly, top of the list is bfrc11 with an astounding 23 posts...

:blink:<_<:o:brfc::wstu:

Anyway, great result from the lads. Even with Emerton, Savage and McCarthy on the bench we whipped Everton. That's four wins in a row now. Superb christmas run!

What were peoples thoughts of Derbyshire today?

Oh, and

B) :ph34r: :(:wstu:

Archived