BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Out Smart The Rovers!

Just watching the morning news and Burnley have offered a Season deal that smashes the Rovers one to pieces.

The deal is:

Buy a season ticket for next season and get the next season's completely free!!!!

Fantastic, there are some T & C's though, the main one being that it only applies if they get promoted to the Premiership!!

Couldnt believe it, hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just watching the morning news and Burnley have offered a Season deal that smashes the Rovers one to pieces.

The deal is:

Buy a season ticket for next season and get the next season's completely free!!!!

Fantastic, there are some T & C's though, the main one being that it only applies if they get promoted to the Premiership!!

Couldnt believe it, hilarious.

Beautiful, just beautiful :D

On radio lancs this morning the spokesman said the idea had 'come from the top'!!! - top of where, Pendle Hill? Burnley would need witchcraft to get into the prem. :-)

It must have come from Charlton who announced a remarkably similar offer a few days ago.

looking at their prices most tickets are £150 over what you pay in the blackburn end

£200 over riverside fees

however 16-18 year old tickets are cheaper

the main picture on their site doesnt do the dingle name any good

I can see them being relegated this season - have you seen their run-in ?

They still have to play: -

Preston

Brum

Cardiff

West Brom

Sunderland

they only need about 10 points though

And your point? thjey havent won a game since NOVEMBER?!

they havent but 3 wins out of 11 or 10 games left is still not brilliant form and is do able

however i hope current form is continued

that would leave them up ###### creek with a financial disaster and 10 point penalty next season wooo

This guy thinks it's a masterstroke

To be honest I agree with a lot of what he says re: the cash distribution problem.

As for the ticket deal, on the surface of it it does seem ridiculous but then I suippose Burnley haven't got too much to work with. Falling attendances and theres no prospect of cash from other areas (a la our TV deal) so I suppose this is about the best deal they could come up with.

We are going to hurt them next year with our ticket prices incredibly actually being cheaper than theirs. Any fans who are dyed in the wool claret and blue will be tempted to come to Ewood. I feel quite sorry for them and other smaller clubs in the lower divisions.

There but for the grace of Walker go we!

The Dingles ceased to be of any relevance to us in footballing terms a generation ago and hopefully that will remain the case for many more to come.

Nevertheless this latest brainwave does have great comic value. (Mr Myles has been gift wrapped a heaven sent opportunity to make hay in next Tuesday's LT)

I have even come up with a slogan for them. (free of charge of course in the interests of good neighbourly relations)

"The worse we play the more you pay"

Archived