BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United Away

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we played like heroes again, but there's only so much you can do when the most world-class players/money bags attack and attack.

but maybe Rooney can take out a notebook and jog down a few notes on goalscoring from Matty D. :) Can't score against Israel, can't score against Andorra, can't score 50 times 1on1 vs the keeper.

We were too negative in the second. And Manchester too strong. Happy if this season is over, we can't beat Chelsea in the semi's neither, be realistic. Mediocore season. Still proud though, don't get me wrong!

I hate to say it but the way the red scum played in that second half would have tore anyone apart, feel particularly sorry for Brad but thats football.

I believe that will act as a kick up the arse for the remainder of the season and we wont sit back on a lead again and we will take it to Chelsea and beat them.

I'm not blaming him for todays result but the Ref was @#/?!!

im not having a go at him but how could the fa appoint a ref from manchester to ref a manchester team..hes on legends regular chatting with with owen and the forger

Way to get my hopes up, then to rip my heart out, stomp on it, grill it, stick it on a spear and watch Red Nose eat it with a smirk. I have absolutely -hated- ManUre since the day I started to follow Premier League.

Dunno why you got your hopes up. They've been a cut above everyone else all season, what exactly did you think we were going to do? Even at 1-0 I was pretty sure the outcome would be what eventually ended up happening.

The sad fact is, if our forwrds we cannot hold the ball then the team is always under pressure and in the second half it told. The ball kept on coming stright back and as such the midfield and defence could not push up.

answer have at least one forward who can hold the ball up.

Archived