BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Fined £5.5m

Is that the TFI Friday restaurant chain?, or the TFI Friday TV show? from a few years ago?

They should start with minus 15 points at least, just so there is a real risk of relegation.

the fulham independent

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Gisburn Parish Newsletter reckons that West Ham will start the season with minus 20 points, that Tevez will be deported and that Rovers will receive £50Million compensation for suffering at the hands of the despot Devine!

Tevez wan't the one who scored, he was the one in offside and the one who saved the "goal". However, I think that it was Tevez who got them the penalty for the first goal.

He was their MoM if I rem correctly........ after Jim Devine of course.

The arrest order is very neat- timing perfect and all the anti-establishment naughty boys named in one go.

I guess it will be borne in mind by the High Court judge but adding Berezovsky on the same warrant given the BRIC country politics significantly devalues it in my eyes.

In terms of outside influences on the High Court, presumably the Sheff U side are waving this one in front of their learned friends.

Sheff U have lost their appeal with no right of appeal.

However their lawyer was on SSN and has said they can still challenge on different issues and also take out a private action for compensation against WHU.

Sheff U have lost their appeal with no right of appeal.

Is there anyone now who still believes there is any REAL justice in our legal system? :ph34r:

What can or should be done now for the sake of our beloved game? Do we all just sit and watch English Football disappear forever into the vast stinking sewers of money and corrupt practice?

It's your decision folks!

What can or should be done now for the sake of our beloved game? Do we all just sit and watch English Football disappear forever into the vast stinking sewers of money and corrupt practice?

It's your decision folks!

Or do we all..... ??????? Go on Fife, try and finish your sentence in some way to make sense.

Or do we all..... ??????? Go on Fife, try and finish your sentence in some way to make sense.

Should have thought that was obvious Theno. We have spoken about it many times before. The trouble is that in amongst all the lamenting and hand wringing there are very few that are prepared to incovenience themselves (or their clubs) for the couple of weeks that it would take to be completely effective. I am of course meaning a total boycott of all EPL matches by the fans until some REAL action is taken to sort it out.

I am really disappointed that this was dismissed so quickly. Sheffield United was the one party that I thought good finally get all the facts out there for us to evaluate. I really wanted to see all of the details on all of the agreements with MSI so I could personally judge the Premier League's decisions and punishments. The way that they've been arguing with MSI recently makes me believe that they were fine in not de-registering Tevez.

I do have a question about how the League operates. Was it not possible for the Premier League to terminate the third-party agreements themselves? In the only remotely similar North American sports controversy I could think of, the NBA voided the player's entire contract. I would argue that MSI forfeited their economic rights in the original transfer and cannot claim to hold rights regardless of who they sign a contract with. Couldn't they have inserted a Bellamy-esque Big 4 escape clause with a sell-on clause and avoided all this trouble or would they not have been able to take the money from Corinthians? I wish FIFA would step in and tell MSI to stop trying to break other leagues' rules, but apparently nobody has that power either.

In the Independant article, Ian Felstead is proposing a "possible solution" which is exactly along the lines of the "get them off the hook" scenario I predicted in an earlier post a few days ago. Make no mistake; West Ham, Joorabchian and the FAPL ARE going to get completely off the hook and all of them will walk away from this completely exonerated. Meanwhile Sheff Utd will remain relegated, Man U. will get Tevez, Tevez and Joorabchian will both get richer than ever, West Ham will get the lightest possible tap on the wrist and be told "to go away and play and not to be naughty again" and we the paying public will be regarded by all the above as complete idiots. Nice one!!!

There is a way to sort it out for the fans benefit! It just needs a bit of organisation and a small amount of determination and courage on the part of ALL TRUE football fans. You already know what it is and there are already a trickle of enlightened fans that have had enough of this corrupt "P*** taking" at our expense. This was the case long before the "Tevezgate saga" ever arose. It will now become a bigger flow away unless some suitable action occurs to clean out the corruption in our beloved game. Some of us are not stupid.

Fife if you feel so strongly get petition circulated around the Prem clubs and Football league clubs web sites.

As an overview........ Exactly what hold over the Prem League do WHU / Eggman have? Anybody else bar the usual big four (and poss Sruds) would be contemplating trips to Burnley and Blackpool now. Their must be something behind all this to do with the takeover of WHU or the Olympics or something similar. It's baffling me.

Just been reported on BBC Scotland that police raided Rangers FC early this morning to carry out an investigation into corruption and illegal activities. No more details at present. Sounds like things are beginning to happen at last.

Let's hope they get round to a few more clubs and agents as well! Oh happy day!!

Just been reported on BBC Scotland that police raided Rangers FC early this morning to carry out an investigation into corruption and illegal activities. No more details at present. Sounds like things are beginning to happen at last.

Clicky

;)

Tevez has now asked for Fifa to arbitrate in the dispute. Surely this will have bigger implications as if Tevez is technically just allowed to cancel his contract because he's asked Fifa, then anyone would be able to?

Tevez has now asked for Fifa to arbitrate in the dispute. Surely this will have bigger implications as if Tevez is technically just allowed to cancel his contract because he's asked Fifa, then anyone would be able to?

Wasn't FIFA supposed to be getting involved anyway? :huh:

FIFE - as for the boycotting do you mean every single game? ( I think people have already started a couple of seasons ago :lol: ) Except for Sheff Utd, is there evidence to suggest any other club fans appear to be bothered as we are on here about it?

Wasn't FIFA supposed to be getting involved anyway? :huh:

FIFE - as for the boycotting do you mean every single game? ( I think people have already started a couple of seasons ago :lol: ) Except for Sheff Utd, is there evidence to suggest any other club fans appear to be bothered as we are on here about it?

i imagine that the whammers will be getting a 'warm' reception where ever they go this season.......we should do our upmost to make sure they realize exactly what our club thinks of the whole debacle.......

Archived