BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Fined £5.5m

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Ham to recieve up to £3m for Tevez.

Didn't the FAPL tell Wham it would have to be at least £6m?

"In the unlikely event of either side having a last-minute change of heart, then the only other avenue would be a lengthy High Court battle and there has been an acknowledgement that that would be in no party’s interests."

- well it should have gone to court, so that everything became transparent. I suspect Sheff Utd don't think it was in "No-one's interest"

So can someone show me the punishment for playing an illegal player? A small slap on the wrist of around £2m?

Hughes should ring MSI to see if there are any Argies/Brazilians etc. we can buy. If a total of 7.5m pounds is all a player like Tevez costs, we'd be quids in. No actually let's not. We don't have boring former football pundits in the position to have a quiet word on our behalf. Every club that isn't West Ham should resign from the FAPL. Someone with internet skills should organise a petition.

Kieron Dyer has joined on £80K a week.

If you didn't already think West Ham are utter scumbags....

I work with a Bolton fan who, because of the overinflated wages of mediocre players and generally the way the game has gone, will not set foot in the Reebok any more. He usually says when we are talking football, "well, they're not getting any of my money......" When I hear of Dyer 'earning' that sort of wage, I can see the day when I will say the same about me and the Rovers. :brfc:

<nice word for make love to> the PL and West Ham, I've been following english football with passion from the early nineties, and whilst Rovers have always been my club I hate to say it but I've always had a soft spot for West Ham, well after the last year that's a different story, I consider WHU a championship (or whatever they're called this year) team, and will follow SheffU for their promotion to the league they belong to this year.

(Please don't use that word again) the corrupted pl

(Please don't use that word again) west ham

(Please don't use that word again) my ex gf who went off with a wigan supporter

If it wasn't for my beloved rovers (been following every single game from 93) I'd give up professional footy now and follow my local Freia League 16th division team or whatever who think even I am too good to join them, but have never been contacted by (and therefore nor been corrupted by) any footy association.

Thing is, they're not on tv. Where do I sign to get the hammers relegated?

Dyer hs not joined on 80k a week. Are you stupid?!

Bloody hell Phillip, if you believe that, then... well, I don't know what you'll believe. I have been told by a West Ham fan that Dyer's 65k a week contract will cimply be taken over by West Ham. Mind you, £5m and £65k a wek is a ridiculous deal. God, it's almost unimaginable!

So, in the make-believe real world

Tevez's transfer value for a player of his ability with three years left on his contract is now £2m

West Ham will receive 100% of his transfer value so no question of 3rd party ownership/influence etc

And everyone is happy except.

The FAPL has effectively sanctioned 3rd party owners as MSI pay West Ham the transfer fee and Tevez is going to Man U on a Mascherano loan, and

Sheff U so totally stitched up by all parties working together now have the Eggert contract of December out in the open. Clearly it was a document which played a pivotal role in positioning just where the Tevez transfer deal was settled and it was created by the new West Ham management- two potential killer blows to the basis of the original disciplinary deal and the arbitration. Whether Sheff U lawyers are clever enough to win a succession of small legal arguments leading to the whole construct failing remains to be seen.

West Ham are insisting that the FAPL lawyers and FAPL approve the Tevez deal BEFORE they agree to the £2m transfer. Why should those bodies do that? Do they sign off on all other transfers before they happen? If the FAPL voluntarily signs off, it puts itself in the Sheff U legal line of fire rather than West Ham. Will the FAPL members happily sanction their league doing such a thing (if they are asked)?

Could be better for the FAPL to say to West Ham, OK take your chance in the High Court and face the wrath of Man U in delaying the Tevez transfer. I think the FAPL should leave it to the parties to cobble up the compromise and not opine on the matter beyond accepting the registration transfer.

Dyer hs not joined on 80k a week. Are you stupid?!

Bloody hell Phillip, if you believe that, then... well, I don't know what you'll believe. I have been told by a West Ham fan that Dyer's 65k a week contract will cimply be taken over by West Ham. Mind you, £5m and £65k a wek is a ridiculous deal. God, it's almost unimaginable!

Yet according to "Eggy" no player at West Ham has a BASIC salary above £55k per week.....

So, if "your mate" reckons it is £65k, then he clearly doesnt believe the chairman. What a sad state of affairs.

Disgraceful, by effectivley ensuring West Ham get a transfer fee the premier league have effectivley given back West Ham thier fine - so in essence they have not been punished.

If the Premier league sanction this move then quite simply football is corrupt, this has been collusion between the PL and West Ham. How can they effectivley ever enforce rules about third party ownership and tapping up again?

Cheats at the highest level.

And still the chairmen stay quiet. Disgraceful.

First West Ham say he's their player

Then MSI say that they own the player

Man Utd express an interest in signing the player

Premier League say West Ham must get majority if not all of transfer fee

MSI say they'll only play the £100,000 in Tevez's contract.

Premier League say that West Ham must get £6 million

Now deal apparently set at £2 million

If West Ham do own Tevez and if as Magnusson says he has a 3 year contract then how on earth is Tevez only worth £2 million. Its so blatant that even after West Ham 'ripped up' the contract with MSI that it didn't change anything and that the premier league were hoodwinked yet again but will the premier league look into this again???? Don't bet on it.

If this had been Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan etc would they have got away wth it?? I doubt it seriously

Moral of the story

Play two ineligible players get fined £5.5 million, then receive £2 million for the registration of one of the players and then receive your share of the biggest football tv deal in English history

It's a joke. I won't be going to Upton Park on

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

West Ham v Blackburn , 15:00

They shouldn't be in the division. I'm going to watch Sheff Utd - not that I care for them - but its the least I can do to show solidarity.

and me last night, Dave.

Whether Sheff Utd see a legal challenge here, - I'd like to think so.

And I've been banging on about this for well over a year on here, but nobody wanted to know! "Oh no, not our beloved, untouchable, beautiful game.....perish the thought!" (puts head back in sand). I am almost tempted to reiterate the well known saying "everyone gets the government they deserve" (in this case the government of football in England).

Yet ANOTHER nail is HAMMERED (how ironic is that?) into the coffin of English Football, but then......"Who cares? (shrug)"

And I've been banging on about this for well over a year on here, but nobody wanted to know! "Oh no, not our beloved, untouchable, beautiful game.....perish the thought!" (puts head back in sand). I am almost tempted to reiterate the well known saying "everyone gets the government they deserve" (in this case the government of football in England).

Yet ANOTHER nail is HAMMERED (how ironic is that?) into the coffin of English Football, but then......"Who cares? (shrug)"

Not quite Fife - something me and Paul (who you have actually acknowledged) have been trying to hammer into people's heads for the last couple of seasons and we are not the only ones -came to ahead with me for the semis they held at Cardiff the other year and the customary official reply I received.

I totally agree with most of what you post, yet some of it would hit Rovers directly and initially is not the way to go about it.

Secondly, is getting other clubs Fans involved - which speaking to many alot are not bothered as long as their club is ok as they don't give to hoots about anybody else - especially Premier League club fans -where do you start?

Thirdly - TV Coverage and the armchair 'fans' + the new generation blinded to ' glitterati'

Obviously not everybody is like this and there are alot around who feel the same as some of us Rovers Fans.

However, boycotting our home games is not an option (not at the beginning anyway).

The starting point would be for fans to start turning their backs on everything P/L orientated ie merchandise /Sky Sports etc - and this season the West Ham away game - but again getting other fans to do the same as well as the Rovers Fans is the difficult aspect - ideally it would have been for the Citeh fans to start something next week - do you really think they will bearing in mind what has just happened there?

Its difficult but its not just yourself who cares - the situation is though what do we do about it and who has the resources and time to challenge it?

And as I have said before - if it came to it what do we do about Orville missing a game? :P

Not quite Fife - something me and Paul (who you have actually acknowledged) have been trying to hammer into people's heads for the last couple of seasons and we are not the only ones -came to ahead with me for the semis they held at Cardiff the other year and the customary official reply I received.

I totally agree with most of what you post, yet some of it would hit Rovers directly and initially is not the way to go about it.

Secondly, is getting other clubs Fans involved - which speaking to many alot are not bothered as long as their club is ok as they don't give to hoots about anybody else - especially Premier League club fans -where do you start?

Thirdly - TV Coverage and the armchair 'fans' + the new generation blinded to ' glitterati'

Obviously not everybody is like this and there are alot around who feel the same as some of us Rovers Fans.

However, boycotting our home games is not an option (not at the beginning anyway).

The starting point would be for fans to start turning their backs on everything P/L orientated ie merchandise /Sky Sports etc - and this season the West Ham away game - but again getting other fans to do the same as well as the Rovers Fans is the difficult aspect - ideally it would have been for the Citeh fans to start something next week - do you really think they will bearing in mind what has just happened there?

Its difficult but its not just yourself who cares - the situation is though what do we do about it and who has the resources and time to challenge it?

And as I have said before - if it came to it what do we do about Orville missing a game? :P

Well thanks for that Capt; it's nice to know that I am not completely "p*****g in the wind" as the saying goes. But sometimes it definitely feels like it. As I said in earlier posts I made my decision over 2 years ago, and it has not been easy by any means to apparently turn against the two Football clubs that mean everything to me. The truth is I have NOT turned against the clubs I support (Rovers and Dunfermline) but against the Prem Leaugues of both England and Scotland which I consider to be riddled with corruption and rotten to the core. I will not continue to give up my very limited disposable income to make these crooks any richer. Instead I choose to give it to the likes of Cowdenbeath and East Fife; two stuggling little clubs that each has a very proud history, and deserving of all the support they can get.

It's a joke. I won't be going to Upton Park on

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Barclays Premier League

West Ham v Blackburn , 15:00

They shouldn't be in the division. I'm going to watch Sheff Utd - not that I care for them - but its the least I can do to show solidarity.

That is brilliant Earlydoors. Supporters from every other club in the Premier League should travel instead to the next Sheffield United home game, if they normally would have gone to Upton Park. :tu:

That is brilliant Earlydoors. Supporters from every other club in the Premier League should travel instead to the next Sheffield United home game, if they normally would have gone to Upton Park. :tu:

It would be great wouldn't it if every club went to watch Sheff Utd when their team plays at Upton Park. Damn site closer too....

So he's on loan at United? Who from? MSI? I'm really lost here. I thought they couldn't have a contract between a Prem Club and them. This whole thing has confused me.

He will be owned by MSI and loaned to Man Utd for 2 years for a fee and then after that there is a 3 year contract in place at a value of about £30m. MSI are paying £2m to WHU in order that they shut up and get the deal through.

However maybe it will run through WHU as they have "2 years left on his deal" and then move after, but they get no money over and above the £2m. :blink:

Archived