BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

Went the clubshop on friday and got A home kit for me, away kit for me, away kit for the girlfriend and a baby kit for the girlfriends sisters kid! Sales were going very well and it was about 3.30pm.

The away kit is class, and iv had 3 united fans and 1 bolton all comment on how smart it is - you dont usually get that with our kits!!

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fernhurstblue
was just looking for a online shop that sells the Rovers shirt cheaper than the clubshop when I found this one:

a worthington cup final special edition shirt

although they haven't got that shirt in my size though! just XL and XXL left

are those worthington cup final shirts genuine ..... i didnt think the shirt with the embriodary (sp) went on general sale?

Just tried to buy the home shirt online with savage 8, not available until 12th october apparently due to a lack of Ss and Es, great. Having to queue for ages in that appalling club shop to get it printed fills me with dread, do the shop have any shirts pre-printed?

Just tried to buy the home shirt online with savage 8, not available until 12th october apparently due to a lack of Ss and Es, great. Having to queue for ages in that appalling club shop to get it printed fills me with dread, do the shop have any shirts pre-printed?

Don't be so sensible!!! Course they don't!

I really do love these kits. I just love them. Both the home and the away are the best Rovers kits in my living memory. I want to just go and get another two, but I'll wait until the price goes down.

Anyone know where I can pick one up in Manchester? I work across from Picc gardens and went Sports World etc with no joy

No but they do already have the names set up of the 1st team so they dont have to line the letters up etc - so it shouldnt take too long!

they had some in the sports world in the arndale centre on friday. you have go downstairs

I was in that shop on friday but didn't see any? :huh: I better have another look tomorrow then! do they print name and numbers in sports world?

Annoying that JJB's online shop don't have the Rovers shirt. They only got 14 out of 20 teams.

I was in that shop on friday but didn't see any? :huh: I better have another look tomorrow then! do they print name and numbers in sports world?

Annoying that JJB's online shop don't have the Rovers shirt. They only got 14 out of 20 teams.

Is there even a downstairs to that shop? I presume you mean the one down the stairs near the food market?

I've just noticed that there's a morse code message around the sleeve of the new away shirt. A bit disappointed that it only translates as "Football by Umbro"

My away shirt turned up today and I cant see this - Where exactly is it?

So, now have The home and away shirts (as does the little lad) and I think they are the best shirts we have had in ages.

My away shirt turned up today and I cant see this - Where exactly is it?

So, now have The home and away shirts (as does the little lad) and I think they are the best shirts we have had in ages.

Down at the bottom of the sleeve. It could be mistaken for stitching, but if you look closely it is dots and dashes

Uhm, the shirts have only just been released so why are they 30% off already?

I shall be buying a shirt this year, but I may get the away one it looks great this year

Also I noticed some shirts have names on the back which are on the racks, so say if I saw a shirt for £35 and the same shirt for £35 with "Gamst/Tugay/Santa Cruz" etc on the back, do I still pay £35 or do the extra letters get added onto the total, if you get me?

Yes, but they wouldn't make shirts with names on just for the fun of it, they can make more money by making sure every shirt is blank, therefore nobody can get any "free letters"

I assumed that the ones with numbers and letters on were people who had returned them and they thought "we might as well just try and flog em rather than bin em". I was just wondering if they added the cost of the letters onto the fee at the end and recoup some money. I may go searching for a "santa cruz" ready made shirt sometime next week and get my letters free :D

Whats the big do about having players names on shirts?....have you learnt nothing about 'player loyalty'?

The prices for lettering etc are scandalous. :blink:

I've just purchased a classic 1960's long sleeved home shirt from toffs,no sponsor,no silly extra lines just the plain blue 'n' white halves.....its perfect!

Archived