BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Kit

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Simon Garners 192...."Whats the big do about having players names on shirts?....have you learnt nothing about 'player loyalty'?

The prices for lettering etc are scandalous.

:blink: you`ve changed your tune bud!

It wasn`t long ago you berated all & sundry for not spending their every last penny on BRFC.

Has realism kicked in? :huh:

As there still hasn't been an answer, can someone do me a favour and ask at the club shop about long sleeved shirts? I've tried contacting them through online but I've had no luck.

Not seen the long-sleeved shirts for sale, but after the game yesterday I saw a guy wearing one, didn't have the chance to ask him where he got it from.

Not seen the long-sleeved shirts for sale, but after the game yesterday I saw a guy wearing one, didn't have the chance to ask him where he got it from.

They had long sleeved home shirts on Thursday afternoon in the club shop when I picked up uefa tickets. They didn't have any long sleeved away shirts.

Anyone notice the away shirt colours are the wrong way round. Red is were the white is and Black is were the blue is on the home shirt, surely it should be the other way round! :blink:

Why should it be the other way around?

Anyone notice the away shirt colours are the wrong way round. Red is were the white is and Black is were the blue is on the home shirt, surely it should be the other way round! :blink:

who cares its the best away shirt we have had in years :rover:

Got one on Sunday there to wear over my Hoody...the long sleeved shirts are on the second stand as you go through the door as far as I can remember.

Just wondering if anybody had any information on Rover's 3rd kit?

As i was in sports direct last week and there was another rovers kit i had'nt seen.

And i just assumed it was a training kit.However i looked on there web-site a minute ago and it says

we have a 3rd kit to be launched on the 7th of september.

Just wondering if anybody had any information on Rover's 3rd kit?

As i was in sports direct last week and there was another rovers kit i had'nt seen.

And i just assumed it was a training kit.However i looked on there web-site a minute ago and it says

we have a 3rd kit to be launched on the 7th of september.

Really? Anyone have any pics?

Archived