BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston - Saturday

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can pay on the day at cash only turnstiles apparently.

No reason to doubt you but North End don't usually have a cash turnstile - for league games you have to get a ticket from their tiny ticket office in the main stand - reminiscent of the old Nuttall St office.

Should be plenty travelling just to see Cruz,had about 3,500 there a couple of years back for the friendly.

Football Museum about the only worthwhile thing going to see in 'BIG CITY' Preston.

I dunno SG, my office is on the way to the ground from the station(s).

Its about as exciting as the rest of the 'city' centre so worth a wave! :lol:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 2 2007, 17:17 ) 533469[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Before anybody asks.

ITS NOT ON EUROSPORT. ;)

the 'eurosport gag' keeps getting funnier and funnier! :lol: :ph34r:

Just somebody stop Simon from seeing it....................... :blink:

Many of 'em hate rovers Mike believe me.....something to do with half of Bamber bridge being blue 'n' white! ;)

I don't like PNE - they've got Burnley-itis. "We're a big club, sleeping giant, huge potential, bigger than Rovers, Lancashire's main club" - yawn yawn.

They carp on like this when they've done nowt for decades and achieved nothing more than re-election - hugely envious, deluded and quite peevish with it. Give me Blackpool anyday - they're good lads.

The best way to treat Nob Enderers is with indifference. This really gets their goat because they consider us to be great rivals. An alternative strategy which I employ now and again, is to root for them. " Hope you win this weekend" etc. Seems to have them seething that they aren't even worthy of any dislike. <_<

I didn't realise that the hatred to PNE was so great. I did work experience there about 10 years ago with the phyisotherapist and have to say I had an excellent time - everyone was lovely and really accomodating.

Having said that I vaguely remember a story in the papers a good few years ago about a youth team player for PNE who turned up to training wearing a Rovers shirt got stripped and tied naked to a shopping trolley (and i really hope someone can find a link for that cos I would hate to think that I had dreamed such an awful thing!!!)

BTW Does anyone know if i just go on Saturday. Will i be able to get in??? :lol:

I didn't realise that the hatred to PNE was so great. I did work experience there about 10 years ago with the phyisotherapist and have to say I had an excellent time - everyone was lovely and really accomodating.

Having said that I vaguely remember a story in the papers a good few years ago about a youth team player for PNE who turned up to training wearing a Rovers shirt got stripped and tied naked to a shopping trolley (and i really hope someone can find a link for that cos I would hate to think that I had dreamed such an awful thing!!!)

BTW Does anyone know if i just go on Saturday. Will i be able to get in??? :lol:

Hatred is a bit strong - irritation at their delusional tendencies is more accurate - as someone mentioned earlier, they can't stand our patronising them as a lower league club which of course is all the more reason to do it. In fact, I don't mind if they win on Saturday as it is their FA Cup Final, to be honest, whereas we have bigger fish to fry in the premiership and UEFA Cup.

Archived