• Bentley
    • Savage
    • Tugay
    • Dunn
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Mokoena
    • Derbyshire

Dont want to be picky after such a good result but wtf was Warnock doing trying to haul back Lennon in full view of the Ref AND in the penalty area? He tried to argue about it but imo made himself look stupid. Silly and unecessary action that could have cost us big time.

btw Freidal MoM for me..... which is not normally a good sign but who cares?

Samba's shot..... lots of power and accuracy despite no back lift and a side foot contact. Quality.

Mokoena?!? What an enigma. On technical ability he couldn't pass wind never mind a bloody football BUT from the moment he came on and nullified Keane dropping deep Spurs hardly offered an attacking threat and for the last 30 mins we took almost complete control.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont want to be picky after such a good result but wtf was Warnock doing trying to haul back Lennon in full view of the Ref AND in the penalty area? He tried to argue about it but imo made himself look stupid. Silly and unecessary action that could have cost us big time.

btw Freidal MoM for me..... which is not normally a good sign.

Samba's shot..... lots of power and accuracy despite no back lift and a side foot contact. Quality.

i thought the pen was harsh gord..looked like a tanglation of studs

Some good footy played there. We can do better, I am not totally sold on the one touch all the time. It's pleasing on the eye but sometimes I thought we knocked it around a bit too much instead of being more direct. Can't complain we did not play our best and came away with a win, I thought we should have got at 'em a bit more right after we scored they looked all at sea I thought we had blown our chance to win. I went nuts when Samba's went in. Heady days indeed.

Samba must have a kick like a mule he barely swung his leg and it went in like a rocket.

I think we should have a new section of this thread called 'What did you do when Samba scored'

Personally I screamed like a girl. I don't know why or how but it happened. :lol:

Cocker got excited and wrote in the wrong thread :D:rolleyes:

To be fair mate it wasnt even when Samba scored. I was just getting a bit hot and bothered all the way through.

When Samba scored I made my baby cry

surprised people weren't happy with the first half - at time we were playing like arsenal with our slick passing. Spurs simply couldn't get near us and they were chasing shadows, tiring themselves out.

They had a decent spell for 15 mins, but i thought we were the better side in the first half. even at 1-0 down (and let's remember, this was a team tipped for breaking into the top 4) I always thought we'd get something out of it.

Let's all do the SAMBA, let's all do the samba..la la la laaa!

As I've now finished watching the re-run of the game, I think Benni deserves a huge amount of praise from that game. Worked so hard and was at times the only person who looked at all dangerous when we got forward.

thought santa cruz was the better of the 2, off the ball today. the ball sticks to him a whole lot better.

You're absoutely right. Most people here don't know what the EPL is, let alone Rovers or Samba. Whatever, i dont care

Haha exactly. I at least have a friend that's a Chelski supporter and another that's an Arsenal supporter (Although he's actually from London), but other than that, no one in my circle could name a team off except Man U, and that's mainly thanks to the Eurotrip movie.

Archived