• Dunn
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Mokoena
    • Derbyshire

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels great once again to be a Rovers fan...

I am told it was an average performance... and to come from behind to win is the sign of the team we are!

Fantastic stuff!

*EDIT* c'mon the Arse... 5th position will be great especially with Liverpool coming up next week...

I see what you mean......but i'd like to think we can get something from each of those games. Anyway, great season so far.....bring on the big boys. :rover:

I think rather than saying that the games don't matter it is better to say that anything we get from them is a bonus. If we could pick up points from them then we will be in a wonderful position.

Does anybody know the result of the Pool v Arse match?

As for our "lucky" win! It sounded on Match Live as if we were playing against the ref as well. Both commentators agreed that Spuds Pen was "very,very soft" and he booked at least 2 Rovers players for very little reason. Also after booking Dunn for refusing to give the ball up after being whistled up for a foul, he let Berbatov off for exactly the same offence a bit later on. Oh well, what else do we expect from Mr. Styles?

I bet this brings a smile to your face like it did to mine. :D

1 Arsenal

2 Man Utd

3 Man City

4 Chelsea

5 Blackburn

6 Liverpool

7 Portsmouth

8 Newcastle

9 Everton

10 Aston Villa

11 West Ham

12 Reading

13 Birmingham

14 Fulham

15 Sunderland

16 Wigan

17 Middlesbrough

18 Tottenham

19 Bolton

20 Derby

God only knows . The clocks haven't been turned back to Saturday afternoon have they ?

HERE is a link of the satellite companies showing this and other games .

I'm pretty sure many pubs will have the game on .

Basically, the poster in question was asking for a link to an illegal stream. I don't know if that was what he really wanted, but that's how it was worded. He certainly didn't want a list of satellite stations.

As for naming pubs that illegally show rovers games, we don't allow that on here. Everyone knows that goes on and most people know exactly which pubs show the games. I've already deleted one such post. What kind of site would we be, if we were linking to illegally broadcast rovers games?

Brilliant result, I had a fiver on 2-1.....never been so pleased to see the ball hit the back of the net! :rover:

I thought we were slightly lucky, a draw would have been a fair result, but when you have top players like Samba in your side, anything can happen! This win gives us a bit of breathing space for the two difficult fixtures coming up, I would take two draws now if they were offered.

Just a couple of gripes:

- We continue to give away far too many needless free kicks, giving the opposition the opportunity to pump balls into our box.

- Sometimes we over-play away from home. It is pretty to watch, with the midfielders playing nice one-touch passes, but it doesn't seem to lead anywhere. An attacking player with pace would be on my wish list.

I meant which pubs. Not a stream...sorry!

I watched it on dodgy satellite today, Wiggy. :) Not exactly a stream, but still illegal. I'm probably coming across as "preaching", but I'm only trying to explain the situation.

I've already apologised for my first reply to you, because that could have been worded better. No doubt.

Anyhow, I think we got the benefit and the disadvantage from playing Spurs on this particular Sunday. The disadvantage was that Spurs played well above their recent form due to the change of manager. The benefit was that after rovers equalised, Spurs got a real dose of the jitters. It doesn't sound like it reading the match thread on here, but it was no real surprise when rovers got their second. Spurs had stopped playing long before that.

To say we are doing well is one hell of an understatement...when was the last time we won 6 on the bounce in the Prem?

i think its six on the bounce in al comps, but well beat pompey n liverpool then it will be six on the bounce in the prem :D

birmingham (cup)

sunderland

LARISSA

birmingham

reading

totenham

Archived