• Santa Cruz
    • Pedersen
    • Reid
    • Roberts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pedersen, YOU MUST BE JOKING.

The guy is only bothered about his wage , he couldnt give two ###### about us , and although most players are the same, MGP shows this whilst others dont.Sell him in Jan, play Treacy , give the lad a chance. Radical i know, but HE WHO DARES WINS.

Scott Carson?

As much as Pedersen is frustrating, we are a weaker team with Dunn at left mid, play him at centre with MGP on the left please.

I've no problem with Pedersen. It's this Gamst fella that needs dropping. Bring back Ped!

Me and my g/f are hoping to get there early, and go for some grub.... can anyone tell me a decent pub that does decent pub grub? or a cheap place to eat, that we can sit and eat at?

Also... I usually come on the train.... driving to this game... where are the decent spots to park in Blackburn? (is there a park n'ride on the edge of town?) I hate driving and not knowing where I'm meant to be going. I went to see my hometown team Hull City play Burnley the other month @ Burnley.... that nearly put me off driving to matches for life! ...but then I gave driving the benefit of the doubt as it was Burnley!

...freebie parking spots would be best! ...if not, cheap car parks if possible... (I'm a student! :lol: )

Cheers for anyone with help/info!

Does anyone else think that MH might change formation for this one here? I mean call me strange but I had a dream last night while on watch (contradiction in terms I know) and it revolved around the squad he fielded. Does this mean that I am obsessed? Anyway it looked like this:-

Brad

Emerton Ooijer Samba Warnock

Mokoena

Bentley Gamst

Dunn

McCarthy Cruz

He used the two wingers like we used to use Wilcox and Ripley, you know belting down the wings toward the corner flags and then powering the ball to the center. It worked quite well as I remember we won 3-1. So I guess that will be my team and prediction.

...freebie parking spots would be best! ...if not, cheap car parks if possible... (I'm a student! :lol: )

Branch Road off Bolton Road has plenty of £3 parking or if you walk a further 5 minutes there are plenty of free places, around the closed Royal Infirmary you will also find on street parking. £4 to pay at Rovers car parks 2 minutes walk from the Blackburn End but can be a bit slow to get out of - 6K barcodes looking for parking also.

I'm not sure how fit Sav and Reid are, but if Hughes thinks they can play, they should definitely start. Bentley's best position is on the right, he simply should not be moved from there, whatever else happens. Emerton will have to go back to RB. As for the left side, I'd start with Dunn and later bring on MGP.

But let's just win this one.

Branch Road off Bolton Road has plenty of £3 parking or if you walk a further 5 minutes there are plenty of free places, around the closed Royal Infirmary you will also find on street parking. £4 to pay at Rovers car parks 2 minutes walk from the Blackburn End but can be a bit slow to get out of - 6K barcodes looking for parking also.

Cheers!

Anyone know any good pubs for pub grub?

Interesting game in prospect tomorrow, the team that got stuffed 0-3 at home last Saturday against the team that got stuffed 0-4 at home on Wednesday night!

Absolutely anything could happen and probably will. It might boil down to the team that can hold their nerve and play with the greater confidence.

Three points absolutely essential to get us back on track if we're to make much of the season though I feel.

Me and my g/f are hoping to get there early, and go for some grub.... can anyone tell me a decent pub that does decent pub grub? or a cheap place to eat, that we can sit and eat at?

Also... I usually come on the train.... driving to this game... where are the decent spots to park in Blackburn? (is there a park n'ride on the edge of town?) I hate driving and not knowing where I'm meant to be going. I went to see my hometown team Hull City play Burnley the other month @ Burnley.... that nearly put me off driving to matches for life! ...but then I gave driving the benefit of the doubt as it was Burnley!

Park up behind The Ivy pub near the closed infirmary off Bolton Road, Cost - £0

Stroll down to the Moorings on Bolton Road right next to the canal where I'm told there is some decent grub.

we will win 2-0 here! Gamst will start his season with a goal and we will all go home happy buggers talking about that spectacular mgp strike.

Keep the faith!

I have to agree. MGP will score a wonder goal and seeing as it almost xmas time, hes oblagated by contract to start scoring right around this time of the year. 3-0 us. MGP,RSC,BENTLY. We have to win to have a good run up the the west spam game.

Would also love to see the return of Reid. Even if its for 10min or so!

Archived