BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH virtually gone. Time to think of the replacement. Dream team Shearer and Newell ? Certainly Shearer cannot continue hiding behind the MoTD sofa and lack of coaching badges - doesn't seem to bother any others such as Southgate. If he wants to be the next but one Toon manager he needs to have had managerial experience elsewhere. And where better than Rovers. Hopefully the Idiots who booed him on his playing return would not put him off.

Not looking good now :( worst happens i have faith in the board to make a decent appointment! For no particular reason and no logial explanation i'd like to see Berg come in, don't really fancy the look of anyone else with rovers affiliations in the management game. Berg & Parkes dream ticket! :D

I have to say I'm slightly concerned now. Hughes will be in the running because he deserves to be. He has done a wonderful job with us.

The question now is whether Hughes feels he can take us further, or whether Newcastle gives him the platform to realistically challenge the top 4. Would he be happy to be Newcastle's second choice??

It would be wonderful for Hughes to come out and categorically rule himself out. Crunch time ahead.

Can someone send hughes a link to that toontastic site wich shows the fans dont want him and they dont think he's the right man for such a huge team and that he could be out of a job in the same time as BFS.

Intrestingley i hear Harry Redknapp has stated the Newcastle owner is the most ambitious man he has ever met.So it seems his veiws on the club and where he thinks they should finish are as stupidly unrealistic as the fans.

I wonder if fat Ashley was in the stands today watching that ?

6-0 defeat and Smith sent off for his usual gobbing off at Officials.

Yes, on the face of it, Harry made the right decision, lets hope our manager also has the right thing in mind.

I wonder if fat Ashley was in the stands today watching that ? 6-0 defeat and Smith sent off for his usual gobbing off at Officials.

No...

In a way it was even better. At the end of ESPN Star Sports coverage the presenters said:

P1 Mike Ashley, owner of Newcastle of course is here in Hong Kong at the moment and we are told he is watching us.

P2 Yes well done on getting rid of Sam Allardyce- really worked for you tonight

P1 Smart move

P2 Loads of Newcastle fans we know here in Hong Kong and they'll have really enjoyed watching that.

Can someone send hughes a link to that toontastic site wich shows the fans dont want him and they dont think he's the right man for such a huge team and that he could be out of a job in the same time as BFS.

Intrestingley i hear Harry Redknapp has stated the Newcastle owner is the most ambitious man he has ever met.So it seems his veiws on the club and where he thinks they should finish are as stupidly unrealistic as the fans.

are you sure about that?

In the radio 5 interview today, harry said he hadnt even talked to mike ashley - it was all through other people...

I dont think Hughes is a smart choice for Newcastle. Nomatter how he does!

A) He doesn't manage to turn things around in the first 4-5 games. The fans - who never really thought he was good enough in the first place - will boo him. He will get the sack and it'll all start again.

B) He'll do a great job and take them close to the top 4 in a season or two. Man U would snatch him to replace Ferguson and let Newcastle taste their own medicin (a bigger club that force a smaller team to give up their manager under contract) That would really force the toon fans to face reality, and that - abowe anything else - is what Ashley should awoid.

Archived