BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam

I would just like to add that it would appear that I am NUFC watch !

I am in seriously bad pain from my knee injury but believe me, this farce has put the pain off me better than any pain killer that I have been on since early December.

Thanks NUFC I am recommending you to the NHS as a pain relief ingredient.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Hughes would effectively be ruling himself out of ever getting the united job if he goes as he has no chance of any success at newcastle? 50/50 in my mind at the minute, if i was that ashley fella there would'nt be any other manager i'd look at! Can't get my head round why arry is such a massive favourite for the job. Then again i was staggered a team above conference level gave megson a job, Really need hughes to come out and say definitively he hates the north-east, their rank shirt, ugly women, and retarded accents! For me personnally if the worst happens i'd definely want a manager of a similar age with hunger to prove himself rather than an arry type, former player with decent reputation. Wheres Berg these days?

Mark Hughes would effectively be ruling himself out of ever getting the united job if he goes as he has no chance of any success at newcastle? 50/50 in my mind at the minute, if i was that ashley fella there would'nt be any other manager i'd look at! Can't get my head round why arry is such a massive favourite for the job. Then again i was staggered a team above conference level gave megson a job, Really need hughes to come out and say definitively he hates the north-east, their rank shirt, ugly women, and retarded accents! For me personnally if the worst happens i'd definely want a manager of a similar age with hunger to prove himself rather than an arry type, former player with decent reputation. Wheres Berg these days?

Henning Berg is the sucessfull manager of Lyn Oslo.

George Donis is the sucessfull manager of Larisa.

Both should be considered if Sparky went, fingers crossed he dosen't.

Don't know why, but I do not have a very good feeling about this at all. If anyone could make Newcastle relatively successful they would be a hero and their reputation would go sky high.

Ashley would give a new manager time to get it right in my view, because it will be his man. There is money to spend for any new manager as well.

It just seems a no-brainer why they would not approach us for Hughes.

Usually Hughes press conference is today ahead of the weekend game, but I am guessing it is tomorrow, so lets see what he has to say (providing he is still our manager).....

as ive said, there's no need for rovers or hughes to come out make any comment just yet. if a journalist asks him and hughes gives an iffy answer, then we should be worried. but no papers are reporting there's been any contact between the sides so there's nothing to come out and deny.

There has been nothing for Everton to come out and deny either but it has not stopped their chairman coming out and saying "hands off Davie Moyes; he is not available or interested".

Why are we all so worried? I really don't think Hughes has enough on his C.V. to make Newcastle interested.

15th, 6th, 10th, and probably similar this year, with disastrous efforts in cup competitions. Souness had a promotion, a cup and a 6th place finish to his name when Newcastle wanted him, plus the reputation for sorting egos which they apparently wanted at the time.

Until Hughes turns his obvious potential into success for Rovers I really don't think he'll be considered for more appealing jobs (not sure Newcastle even qualifies as one).

Archived