BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Any Fans From London On This Forum?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all,

yeah I am from london rovers fan am actually round ur way as I am in clapton E5 am round the corner from leyton orient but have never been there for a game yet maybe if rovers play a friendly there will def. go where abouts in east london u from?

laters all.

hi all,

yeah I am from london rovers fan am actually round ur way as I am in clapton E5 am round the corner from leyton orient but have never been there for a game yet maybe if rovers play a friendly there will def. go where abouts in east london u from?

laters all.

Wanstead E11. There is another family in the area who support the Rovers and drink in the Duke of Edinburgh on Sky/Setanta match days. And a few of us meet before London games for pints and revelry. There is a London branch but I dont see much of them these days.

any fans from london on this forum? just want to know cheers

Further south than that, infact nearer france than London. I'm near Hastings.

Orient!!!!!!!!!! Nope, been to Chalton Athletic a few times as they pick up people from over 65 miles away in a coach for a fiver return, something Rovers should consider.

I believe there is a Rovers supporters club in Pimlico.

Just moved to London from Canada - will be here a few years. Living in W12 (i think hehe) near Sheppards Bush. Have been rovers fan for a number of years but as this is my first foray into the UK i've never seen a live match. Hope to fix that shortly. Not even sure how to go about buying tickets, getting to Blackburn on the train/bus, etc. Will be fun when I'm sorted tho.

Just moved to London from Canada - will be here a few years. Living in W12 (i think hehe) near Sheppards Bush. Have been rovers fan for a number of years but as this is my first foray into the UK i've never seen a live match. Hope to fix that shortly. Not even sure how to go about buying tickets, getting to Blackburn on the train/bus, etc. Will be fun when I'm sorted tho.

there's a london supporters branch who used to arrange transport to games - you should get in touch with them...

N16 I used to live there, Albion Road actually

Albion Rd ? Used to go out with a lass who lived there.

Back to an earlier question, haven't been to Brisbane Rd for years,

but am probably going there soon for the Forest match.

- Poplar E14 (on a clear day with a view of West Ham's Boleyn Ground)

been down here since I left uni 10 yeas ago.

work in covent garden and live in Barons Court

Circo will - maybe see you in the 3 kings for the next rovers sky match!

You might well, fella! I live in Barons Court too - Barons Keep, the horse-shoe flats opposite the college.

Back in London after 18 jolly months in Switzerland. Originally moved here in summer of 2000

Been "temporarily" living in W14 for about 6 months now, right by Olympia station. Have been particularly poor getting to live games this season which I know I must address.

Andy - will keep the 3 Kings in mind for next time. The Beaconsfield (fromer Firkin pub) is my local if you know it.

Hi all,

Joey big nose wrote:Im on CLissold Road, just next to the gym. Got to love Stokey!

I am from near there I quite like stoke newington some nice furniture shops was wondering whether you fancied meeting up near stokey for the next sky game? would be good to speak to other rovers fans

Laters all.

Cheapest travel is National Express (coach) from London Victoria - just takes ages to get there (6 hours) Or train from London Euston. Places to stay is Travelodge - buy Rovers tickets online from their website.

Archived