BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta 4

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay anyone know where all the hot supercars are kept?? I have only ever seen the comet once, its easy to steal Mihaels car. I had the subaru outside my house and it disappeared, second time that happened. I had a lambo aswell, with the doors opening up....disappeared.

Although the vehicle i most drive is the Huntley sport or the cavalcade FXT...the one with the bars on the back!

The Peg mission about taking the Coke from the Russians at the docks and the Dwayne mission in the strip club are doing my head in :(

Depending on what choice you make, the last mission involving peg, really wrecked my head

As far as Cars were concerned I always went for a turismo, There's a showroom round the corner from your safe house in Algonquin, So just walk in an drive a car out through the window.

Also if you park a car outside your safe house always turn the ignition off hold down Y (360 owners) when getting out of your car instead of just pressing it, and the car wont dissapear.

Another gripe with this game, when i finished playing it i had over a million dollars.But i had sod all to spend it on.

Shame you can't buy a crappy 2nd division outfit and turn them into Premier League Champions eh!? Oh wait...that already happened in real life in case some of us forgot...

well i know im gonna get shot down for this but i really do think GTA is overrated, how a game that lacks a decent multiplayer can get 10/10 is beyond me, but maybe thats just me preferring multiplayer games, i rarely ever complete games unless they are absolutely amazing, like call of duty 4 or black or some zelda games but i just think this game is a bit repetitive, im bored already n iv only done 15% :wacko: cue the wolves :rolleyes:

Hmmm, do you mean online multiplayer or split screen type thing? Because I tested it online for a bit yesterday and I was very impressed.

Completed yesterday

Great stuff

Now to do it all again!

100% or the story? I finished the story myself the day before yesterday, but I don't think I'll be trying to get 100%, let alone playing it again. I'll do the most wanted stuff and any other side missions that are left, but won't be chasing around looking for pidgeons or stunt jumps... After having tried it online there appears to be hours and hours of fun left in this game. I recommend doing the online tutorial which can be accessed from your mobile.

Team deathmatch with your mates in the car doing drivebys... surely must be a great laugh!

Oh and greatest game ever? Not that I'm a hardcore gamer, but YEAH! :tu:

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure I am on the last mission....And its doing my head in. Not going to spoil any of the story but there is a bit after you have done a car chase and loads of shooting (which I have absolutly no problems with) but then it says - get on the bike. No sooner have I done this then it pops up that the guy I am chasing (again, not naming him so it wont spoil anything) gets away.

Any tips (remember - no spoilers)

Pretty sure I am on the last mission....And its doing my head in. Not going to spoil any of the story but there is a bit after you have done a car chase and loads of shooting (which I have absolutly no problems with) but then it says - get on the bike. No sooner have I done this then it pops up that the guy I am chasing (again, not naming him so it wont spoil anything) gets away.

Any tips (remember - no spoilers)

Cocker check your pm

Ah, finally finished it. Just watching the credits roll now (they are taking forever).

Overall a very enjoyable game indeed - more needs to be done going forward I think. Get planes/parachutes/more weapons in there. Less of this dating rubbish though - it was fun for about 5 minutes but then just got boring.

This is no dig at the 360 but I hope the next one is a PS3 exclusive if only for what can fit onto the bluray disk.

Guest Kamy100

Very enjoyable game and deffo one of the best games that I have ever played.

Personally think that we will get the next GTA 2010. Plus there is going to be extra chapters released as downloadable content initially exclusive to the 360 but am sure they will release stuff for the PS3 as well.

This is no dig at the 360 but I hope the next one is a PS3 exclusive if only for what can fit onto the bluray disk.

Judging by the relative sales of the two versions, that's very unlikely to happen :P

Last generation of consoles had three GTA games, so we'll definitely get another one or two this time. Once the game engine is in place, they can crank out sequels much faster than the 3-4 years it takes to make the initial one. Vice City took one year, the considerably bigger San Andreas took two. Would be a complete waste not to use that technology again.

Archived