BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Friendlies

Suddenlyl Samba., Ooijer, Warnock are crap?

I think it is a strong team and I am very excited about the central midfield reid/dunn. I hope a good pre-season have done them well and up to standard!

Of course not. Al said there "was not an ounce of skill in the team."

I think the point that can be made is that without Bentley, Santa Cruz and MGP, there is very little creativity in the team.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course not. Al said there "was not an ounce of skill in the team."

I think the point that can be made is that without Bentley, Santa Cruz and MGP, there is very little creativity in the team.

Thanks, creativity is a better word for what I meant.

its a shame we havnt been able to test out King Carlos in pre season. If what i;ve heard and seen of him is true, he looks like the kind of player you build the formation around. Would have been nice to test him out abit.

yeah! i think its fantastic that Treacy has finally been allowed to shine through. Think he will definatly go on to be a very good player, and what better way is there to help him get there than to give him first team appearences

is the minute by minute updating for everyone else? i seem to get about 10 minutes of stuff all come at once, then 10 minutes of nothing. been 15 minutes since the last update on mine.

Press F5 to refresh it. Was that a Robinson error?

Archived