BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Friendlies

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, he is, but he learned to use his left foot as fewer players are left footed.

Yep. He also once scored direct from a corner 12 times in one game, and his VO2 Max level is 78453.

Shame he's @#/?, isn't it?

Nobody knows if Villanueva, Simpson and Santa Jr will play in tomorrow’s friendly against NAC Breda?

I don't think Villanueva is over his illness, haven't heard anything about it and he hasn't been officially unveiled yet so I doubt he will feature.

Santa Jr is more likely to feature for the reserves some time soon but could well be on the bench or something.

I'd expect Simpson to play, probably from the start.

Purely my opinions so don't quote me on it.

Robinson

Simpson

Ooijer

Samba

Warnock

Derbyshire

Dunn

Reid

Treacey

Roberts

McCarthy

Brown

Vogel

Khizanishvilli

Tugay

Doran

Mokoena

Fowler

442 Derb's out wide again?? I honestly thought we would play our team for Everton today. Will be interesting to see how Reid and Dunn cope.

Wheres Emerton? and MGP mk1?

Exactly, surely we should have our strongest line up out for the final pre-season/first Ewood game. I hope there not injured??

In all honesty with current injuries and Nelson at the Olympics this is arguably our strongest team.

Does make you realise that our squad is low in a few places and why we sadly need to keep the likes of the Axe around.

No idea how long MGP and Bert are injured for, surely not long or we would have heard about it, Roque we all know about of course.

Looking through that team the grim reality hits you. God I'm depressed! I'm now glad I decided not to go.

There's not an ounce of skill in the lot.

Archived