BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season Friendlies

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our excellent pre-season looks like continuing then? Boy do we need some serious investment before the end of August.

If RSC is out then our attacking options look pretty much dreadful. Who the hell is there to bring off the bench?! Robbie Fowler running in behind defences? I don't think so.

People can say what they like about pre-season friendlies but a few resounding victories would have given a much needed boost to our squad and fans alike right now.

Finally, we're playing some of our best youngsters and they are doing us proud.

The conservative brigade will claim that they never had any doubt that the youngsters would get their chance if they were good enough.

I say, how many times did I have to argue with you about the fact that the youngsters could do a better job than some of the regularly failing experienced players?

When a manager has faith in them, gives them an extended chance, most of the times, they will come good.

Finally, we're playing some of our best youngsters and they are doing us proud.

I've just had a text assuring me that we've been awful and what is being said on here is nonsense.

I'm not sure how you're able to make the above statement? Doing us proud? We're losing to a very average side at home. What exactly are you proud of?

Archived