BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Rovers Manager

It's like Ghostbusters II...

When everyone wants the Ghostbusters back to shoot the slime.

But, it's opposite. I'm happy though.

Operation Ewood Park, inserting Bluetooth for Sams' headset.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't matter how good a manager he might or might not be for us or what style of football we might play. I can't bear the sight, sound or even the thought of him and I will not attend matches at ewood if he is appointed. It will make no difference financially to the club as my season ticket is paid for so will be a legitimate boycott.

I think we're all going to have to get use to it!

And in 12 months time when we're in Europe and all is fine in the Ewood garden we can sit back and laugh about this weeks goings on! Fingers crossed!!!

Unfortunatly not. Hughes goes then its BFS it looks like. Dont forget he did sign Anelka, a very good player

SSN Just now - BIG FAT SAM HAS CUT SHORT HIS FAMILY HOLIDAY!!! OH SH!T!

I hope your joking... :o

Hughesy hasnt gone yet. He has been invited to interview and if he likes the deal then probably he will leave quite soon. If he doesnt like the set up and I personally think he would be foolish to go there as the setup seems very unstable; This owner has sacked a manager who exceeded his targets for the season. How can that inspire confidence? Then I think he will turn the job offer down. We have all done this in our working lives so why are we surprised when our manager wants to exercise the same rights ? He will then return to work the next day and get on with it. Obviously when an employee goes for an interview the management have to consider his replacement and I am sure JW and the Board will have done that today if not since the end of the season, Whoever is appointed will be be the right man for the job according to the interview panel and we can play with names all day long. There have been some very silly comments on here about certain candidates but I trust our board.

So next week could see Hughesy still in place or a new exciting chapter in our illustrious history will begin with a new man at the helm. He will have full support whoever it is.

so if your bird or wife said "eyyyyyyy up Tony ,is it aw reet if i meet this good looking fella .if it goes it aw reet im gonna dump you"

and then hes not so good in the sack she says "awreet R Tone im back he had a little willy!" would it be ok?

Hughesy hasnt gone yet. He has been invited to interview and if he likes the deal then probably he will leave quite soon. If he doesnt like the set up and I personally think he would be foolish to go there as the setup seems very unstable; This owner has sacked a manager who exceeded his targets for the season. How can that inspire confidence? Then I think he will turn the job offer down. We have all done this in our working lives so why are we surprised when our manager wants to exercise the same rights ? He will then return to work the next day and get on with it. Obviously when an employee goes for an interview the management have to consider his replacement and I am sure JW and the Board will have done that today if not since the end of the season, Whoever is appointed will be be the right man for the job according to the interview panel and we can play with names all day long. There have been some very silly comments on here about certain candidates but I trust our board.

So next week could see Hughesy still in place or a new exciting chapter in our illustrious history will begin with a new man at the helm. He will have full support whoever it is.

You really are clinging on to him staying arent you. Just face up to it. Hughes is going, either to City or Chelsea.

so if your bird or wife said "eyyyyyyy up Tony ,is it aw reet if i meet this good looking fella .if it goes it aw reet im gonna dump you"

and then hes not so good in the sack she says "awreet R Tone im back he had a little willy!" would it be ok?

Fantastic Abbey. That's the first time I've smiled today. I thought I was reading Viz!

i've just heard the news and i'm so gutted right now!

i really don't know what to think now! how will next season pan out? i'm really worries for us now!

SSN also report steve mclaren as another favorite! god no please!!!!

david o'leary gets my vote - Big Sam is much better than the like of mclaren!

if we get brian robson i will kill myself i think!

i've just heard the news and i'm so gutted right now!

i really don't know what to think now! how will next season pan out? i'm really worries for us now!

SSN also report steve mclaren as another favorite! god no please!!!!

david o'leary gets my vote - Big Sam is much better than the like of mclaren!

if we get brian robson i will kill myself i think!

If it's Mclaren, we'd be sorted for umbrellas in the new club shop!

From SSN

Other candidates for the Blackburn position are ex-England coach Steve McClaren and current Derby County manager Paul Jewell.

FFS.

I hate London and its self-interested, ignorant media. "Let's just pick some crap managers, it's only Blackburn, they'll probably end up with one of them."

Archived