275 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you prefer?

• Ince
    • Laudrup
    • Neither

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody considered how soon the crowd would turn against Ince if we have a bad start? His MU background, his widely reported insulting comments about BRFC, his petulance and yesterdays gobby and insulting article by 'mirror man' would be recreated everywhere.

I'm sure John Williams has. This job can only be Laudrups to lose imo.

Anybody considered how soon the crowd would turn against Ince if we have a bad start? His MU background, his widely reported insulting comments about BRFC, his petulance and yesterdays gobby and insulting article by 'mirror man' would be recreated everywhere.

I'm sure John Williams has. This job can only be Laudrups to lose imo.

darren was also on ssn this morning bigging up Ince's chances and not mentioning the Laudrup connection even though SSN were running it on their screen

What was that comment you quoted me on the other day?? Something like 'we wont be scraping the barrel to find a manager'. And you doubted it!!

I think I was right mate. Laurdrup, Ince, Big Sam - compared to Megson!

Absolutely, particularly with my £20 bet at 20/1. Come on, you little Danish beauty! B)

Someone send this across to the board...Its a unanimous decision if there ever was one.

The thing is now if we appoint Ince, everyone will wonder WHAT IF, and will have a huge sense of disappointing, at least until Ince gets onto a good start...

0.3% of the average gate have voted so far.

I suggest this will poll will become more significant when the votes cast move towards 1% of the average gate and the hour advantage those of us in Europe outside the UK enjoy is no longer a factor in who has and has not voted.

Still it destroys the argument Laudrup's agent used that the Rovers' fans prefer Ince to his man. He will need to think of another line of argument if Michael does not get the job!

0.3% of the average gate have voted so far.

I suggest this will poll will become more significant when the votes cast move towards 1% of the average gate and the hour advantage those of us in Europe outside the UK enjoy is no longer a factor in who has and has not voted.

Still it destroys the argument Laudrup's agent used that the Rovers' fans prefer Ince to his man. He will need to think of another line of argument if Michael does not get the job!

Is this a general election? If so I take back my vote for Ince to be prime minister. :blink:

What was that comment you quoted me on the other day?? Something like 'we wont be scraping the barrel to find a manager'. And you doubted it!!

I think I was right mate. Laurdrup, Ince, Big Sam - compared to Megson!

Sorry Hughesy, missed you mate! I thought you were working on that list of "50 top managers who applied for the Blackburn job". :D :D :D

Megson wasn't my choice for us, by the way - as I said at the time. He's doing alright so far though.

MK Dons from what i've read seem to be optimistic that Ince will stay now that Laudrup is in the frame.

I'm not so sure, i still think we will appoint Ince. Though i will always wonder why we didn't go for Laudrup.

Got to feel for their fans somewhat, given the unsettling effect all this 'bigger club' coming in for your manager talk has on confidence. If he does stay the writing is on the wall that it is only ever going to be a stepping stone - sounds gallingly familiar, eh? :rover:

Still, if we can get Michael Laudrup to take us seriously, I think there is every reason to feel a warm glow about the season to come. Bring it on.

Well its fair to say I will be sleeping better now that fat Sam and McClown are out of the picture, I had muttered the words to my brother 'I'll never go again if either of those two are appointed' so thank the lord I dont have to eat those words! :lol:

As for the two horse race I'd be happy with either appointed manager to be fair, both the right age bracket and both with a wealth of football experience.

If Laudrup really is keen I would be amazed if the board wouldnt choose him over Ince purely down to revenue, I think we'd sell a few thousand shirts over in Denmark in one day alone!!!

Either way lets hope its sorted over the weekend then we can try and attract some decent players to replace those who think they are bigger than the club.

Archived