BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Masters Football

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two nil down half time bloody cheats, they are miles younger than our lot average age 39 said commentator. Alan Johnstone up front for them who has just retired I dont think wanderwers are playing fully in the spirit of this.

Bugger three nil down now :mellow:

I'd love to see Tugay play for us in the masters. We never have any decent players for us, other than Atkins. The likes of Berg, Flowers, Shearer etc. either don't play or play for other teams.

Agreed.

Lost 1 4 super atko got another! Thats us out though never mind.

:D:D:D

Surely now we have hhis ex players association thing we should have the contacts to be able to put a decent team in this. I only recognised 4 of the names from yesterday. We should be able to call on the likes of ripley, wilcox, and people of that ilk. Be nice to actually have a chance of winning it. I'd. Love to see tugay playing in it nex year, be worth the entrance fee for that alone.

Didn't see the end of the tournament, but i'm assuming Gav means David Lee, the ex-Bolton winger who is apparently a big Rovers fan.

I do recall there were strong rumours we were looking at signing him from Bury pre-Dalglish days.

Can anyone explain why Andy Kennedy looks as young as he was 20 years ago?

It can't be clean living... :lol:

I put it down to those blue cycling shorts he used to wear...

Can anyone explain why Andy Kennedy looks as young as he was 20 years ago?

It can't be clean living... :lol:

nor ........ over playing!

Skinner= young lad who came through the youth set up a few years ago. Right winger, played at PNE for a while, I think.

Can't remember him at PNE, he went to Plymouth as part of the deal that brought Nicky Marker to Rovers

If he had been able to play he wouldn't been been at burnley in the first place. Do try and think on Ranulf.

He was dropped from the squad because someone (we have our suspicions who) stiched him up with some dope plants.

It's no suprise that certain other teams would potentially resort to such nafarious activities

Also It's been widely reported that Rovers last minute equalizer should have been disallowed.

He was dropped from the squad because someone (we have our suspicions who) stiched him up with some dope plants.

It's no suprise that certain other teams would potentially resort to such nafarious activities

Also It's been widely reported that Rovers last minute equalizer should have been disallowed.

And why is that Ranulf?

Archived