Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jimmy Bullard

Why we are not in for him when Wigan are pressing, I will never know

Surprised completely on this one.

Primary reason he left Wigan was because he wanted to be nearer 'home down sarf' being a suverner n'all - so to do a turnabout is rather surprising.

Would definitely be a good siging for us however if he is available and not crocked..

Can't believe my ears!

Santa Cruz's agent has said "he is willing to sit and play the waiting game with regard to going to Spurs?!" :angry::(:o :o :o

It's at this point I wish we hadn't appointed a 4th Division Manager.

Brad is understandable, Bentley had taken the michael out of Hughes but RSC is a massive personal vote of no confidence in the new regime.

Can't believe my ears!

Santa Cruz's agent has said "he is willing to sit and play the waiting game with regard to going to Spurs?!" :angry::(:o :o :o

For real??

why the F do everyone wanna go to spurs??? what are so great about that??

Brad is understandable, Bentley had taken the michael out of Hughes but RSC is a massive personal vote of no confidence in the new regime.

Sorry, did he mention Spurs? i heard the guy say the agent said he was prepared to play the waitning game but that was like a general thing about transfers and the fact that they don't seem to be moving for anyone.

I think this is more likely evidence that players who have had a hitch in their careers see us as a stepping stone club.

Bentley's career goes tits up at Arsenal, comes to us, and at the rear end of his best season, he demands a move.

Craig Bellamy's career goes tits up at Newcastle, comes to Rovers, has a good season, and demands a move to Liverpool.

Santa Cruz career goes tits up at Bayern, comes to Rovers, has an excellent season, works himself a possible more to Spurs via his agent.

Benni wants to come into English football, but knows he needs to prove himself to the bigger clubs at a smaller club first. Has a good season, hears interest from Chelsea, head is turned, change in manager stalls that transfer, which ruins his move. His following season cacks up!

It's sickening... Zero loyalty in footie anymore! :angry:

Sorry, did he mention Spurs? i heard the guy say the agent said he was prepared to play the waitning game but that was like a general thing about transfers and the fact that they don't seem to be moving for anyone.

He was talking in relation to Robbie Keane going to Liverpool and Berbs going to United...

Santa Cruz does want that move if its possible... :angry2:

Yes I was wondering where all the Spurs madness had come from too :o ..althought he did mention Berba and Keane going...to be honest I don't think they have a bloody clue what's going on and are a little ###### that Kaboul to Sunderland is their big news story today :lol:

It's not so much the manager, I think it's the back room staff he's assembled. Ince is young and working his way up, but jourymen like Mathias et al have been working with cloggers in the lower leagues for their whole careers...how they're suddenly expected to start coaching world class players with the newest coaching techniques is beyond me.

Archived