BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZABALETA - is a right back but Rovers have not taken an interest since Sparky left.

CRETIEN - may want a move to England, but Rovers have not decided on a right back yet.

GARDNER - no great money in that for Spurs, a loan deal with a view...that will collapse in disappointment.

ROBINSON - there may be progress.

WARNOCK?

1- Former Manager of Sheff U now managing in thedark depths somewhere. Most folk consider him a pain but I've thought he was OK.

2- Rovers footballer with one England cap. Good lad and loyal clubman by all accounts.

Michael Bradley used to play for NY/NJ and I got to see him a lot, and I can't say I'd be excited by the prospect of signing him. He seemed to go invisible through games, which is difficult for a center midfielder.

'Michael Bradley used to play for NY/NJ and I got to see him a lot, and I can't say I'd be excited by the prospect of signing him. He seemed to go invisible through games, which is difficult for a center midfielder.'

well thats a fairer assesment.

Hull have agreed a fee with spuds for anthony gardener (2.5m) - more money in the coffers

Great. Now everybody will see how @#/? he is. The number of Spuds players who get full England caps and Under-21 caps when they can't run and breathe simultaneously beggars belief.

Well, Nicko, Hull Daily Mail & BBC radio Humberside all say 6 month loan...

Sky say £2.5 million transfer...

I know which sounds more convincing.

I'm talking about his ability not the details of the deal. B)

EDIT We got there at the same time! :D

Jimmy Bullard

Why we are not in for him when Wigan are pressing, I will never know

You might still go in. I believe we may have a last-minute sniff. It's not done and dusted for the pie-eaters yet. B)

Archived