BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mgp Best In The League

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Pedersen is very fast. I like the way he plays. He's not a typical left forward and likes to bring you into the game and cross the ball very quickly."

Is he taking the ######?? :D

Yeah he crosses the ball very quickly but usually out of play. :lol:

MGP is still probably one of the best left midfielders around mainly due to the fact that there's not many out and out left wingers in the Premiership. Funny how some of my mate show support other clubs also seem to think that Pedersen's our best player.

On his day he is quality,he needs to find that form ,very fast? ,he has gotta be joking he's like a snail.do we have another pedersen who is injured or summat :wacko:

The ghost of Per Pedersen?

he must be thinking of Ronaldo...though not sure how you can confuse the two!

Though this will really be the season that will make or break Gamst. He has to find consistency and play his best game in every match, not once every blue moon.

"Pedersen is very fast. I like the way he plays. He's not a typical left forward and likes to bring you into the game and cross the ball very quickly.”

Is he taking the ######?? :D

I must have blinked when he did it - is it the same pedersen he's talking about?

To be fair to him, any team would have been worried about the Ped that we had at first. While I dont agree with him about Ped being fast he was excellent for us in that first season. Ped did bang in crosses (good ones) and also have a great shot on him so this guy isnt to far wrong. I guess he just didnt see him play last year.

I bet many that mocked Ped had him in their fantasy football teams during that first season and the season after.

Hopefully he had a off season last year and will be back to free scoring this time round.

"Pedersen has been a consistently impressive performer for Blackburn Rovers since signing from Tromso four years ago"

Another know nothing London journo.

Journos cannot win with the miserable gits of Blackburn can they.

We get (a somewhat fortuitous) good news story and they still get a good slagging off.

Journos cannot win with the miserable gits of Blackburn can they.

We get (a somewhat fortuitous) good news story and they still get a good slagging off.

It's typical lazy journalism though. Pederson has been garbage for at least 12 months, in fact he has only been any good for about 18 monts of his four plus years at Rovers.

Would this journo have trotted such nonsense about a Spurs player?

It's typical lazy journalism though. Pederson has been garbage for at least 12 months, in fact he has only been any good for about 18 monts of his four plus years at Rovers.

Would this journo have trotted such nonsense about a Spurs player?

Of course they do- Spurs players are bull-###### up 100% of the time!

Let's enjoy them doing the same for MGP.

The journo didnt say it - chelseas new signing did! He has only printed what the new signing has said. Prior to the last 18 months I agree with him, hopefully Pedersen will get a boost from this and get back on his A game.

The journo didnt say it - chelseas new signing did! He has only printed what the new signing has said. Prior to the last 18 months I agree with him, hopefully Pedersen will get a boost from this and get back on his A game.

The quote I posted is what the journo wrote not what Bosingwa said.

Of course they do- Spurs players are bull-###### up 100% of the time!

Let's enjoy them doing the same for MGP.

Perhaps that's why spurs fans think Pedersen is brilliant. to be fair to Peds, he did look sharp on Monday. I know it was only Macclesfield but he was one of the better players in our first half team.

What I want to know is what on God's green earth was Boswinga smoking?

Anyhow, clearly Pedersen is a talented player with decent technical ability. He, like McCarthy, suffered somewhat from us changing the style of our game a last season. He was afforded very few opportunities to get into the final third which is where he causes damage. With Bentley being preffered as the more advanced winger Peds was limited to more defensive role (which, to be fair, he performed well).

However as 1) Ince likes quick wide players (which he is not... no matter what Boswinga says) 2) We will have the money to buy a quality replacement for Bentley I doubt he will get a chance as a more attacking winger again.

In fact I am pretty sure we will be looking to buy a left winger once we have the central midfield, right back and wide right positions filled.

Pedersen will be a decent option to have on the bench, but unless he imporves his delivery and scoring rate I would say that his days are numbere din the first eleven

Archived