BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Sign Chilean Superstar Carlos Villanueva

den

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on King Carlos since Saturday? I'm disturbed by the complete silence about the kid, yeah so keeping him under wraps might be good until he's used to his surroundings and his colleagues etc... but I think we deserve a little info!

We've had Incey raving about Robbo, but not even a passing comment about Villanueva... give us summat Rovers!!! :P

How do you know this? Have you seen him at Brockhall or were you told?

Ditto, no offence Q but a few people have said villanueva is here hes there etc but i was just

saying i havent heard anything concrete for a week now!

I've spoken to Carlito on the phone tonight. He did his medical today, he thinks that's all fine and now is waiting for confirmation of his work permit which should come through to the club tomorrow.

:tu: Oh i bloody hope so!

I've spoken to Carlito on the phone tonight. He did his medical today, he thinks that's all fine and now is waiting for confirmation of his work permit which should come through to the club tomorrow.

does villanueva speak english?? i sometimes worry about players coming to a new country-not knowing the language etc etc...

So he's actually here? We need somebody to go snooping around the Dunk, see if he's about. ^_^

I suppose he'd be in Manchester if he isn't savouring the Dunkenhalgh.

Are you Andy Neild, QOTSA?

Thanks for the update buddy.

Are you Andy Neild, QOTSA?

Good guess but it's Setanta who pay my wages.

I spoke to Carlos in Spanish. Don't know where he's staying tonight but it's somewhere in Blackburn. I assumed he'd be holed up in a Manchester hotel as most players are when they're signing, but, good man, he's keeping it real.

I spoke to Carlos in Spanish. Don't know where he's staying tonight but it's somewhere in Blackburn. I assumed he'd be holed up in a Manchester hotel as most players are when they're signing, but, good man, he's keeping it real.

Stopping at the aquaduct b&b! ;) GOOD LAD!

You obviously have the inside track on this one.

How do you rate him - has he the ability and temperment to match what we have seen on the internet ?

Archived