BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Sign Chilean Superstar Carlos Villanueva

den

Whats next then Pennant can be better than Ronaldo? :wstu:

Why not.. :lol:

In all fairness, I should have said that has the potential to be as good as Fabregas....Don't ask why. I just have a feeling.

Look at the footage of him playing junior football. Also the way south americans and, to the same extent the eastern europeans, move into space when they don't have the ball, play simple passes 'around t'corner'and then find themselves space to recieve. He seems to have this skill. It's not something that is taught on these shores......but don't get hung up. The main thing with him will be patience.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems excessive, ROAR. Fabregas is talented but we've all seen him fade out of games. No denying he's excellent, though. An opinion that Villanueva could be that good isn't unwarranted at this time. Certainly he looks that good from clips we've seen but only time will tell.

And seriously, Pennant's rubbish, try something like RSC and Shearer :P

For those of us who just can't sleep without an update on Villanueva - he's passed his medical and received confirmation of his work permit.

His agent reckons the deal will be announced by Friday after the club have finalised everything.

For those of us who just can't sleep without an update on Villanueva - he's passed his medical and received confirmation of his work permit.

His agent reckons the deal will be announced by Friday after the club have finalised everything.

Wheres your source?

Something just doesnt sound right....medical passed......work permit granted!

So why wait till friday?

We've got the Pineapple, in our team, we've got the pineapple, in our team, we've got the pineapple, in our team, we've got the pineapple in our team!

I am sure something can be done with this, but I cant for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-UkTv8tVk

I can not get further than 10 seconds to mess with the lyrics, I have the overriding urge to find a pistol if I watch any longer.

If this boy (please please) is as good as everyone hopes, i do believe there is only one song we can use for him next season:

"Youtube, is just like watching youtube!"

I like that a lot.

I am sure something can be done with this, but I cant for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-UkTv8tVk

I can not get further than 10 seconds to mess with the lyrics, I have the overriding urge to find a pistol if I watch any longer.

Not while Gally is still around. The only memorable thing he ever did.

He has passed his medical and got his work permit. r=Rovers just need to sort out some paper work and he should be unveiled on Thursday or Friday.

Thanx Roar. thats what i thought i jusr wanted to make sure. well thats great news

King Carlos is Magic

He wears a magic hat

And when he saw the rovers he said im having that

We all saw him on youtube

We all knew he was great

And now we talk about him, as we walk through ewood gates

King Carlos is Magic

He wears a magic hat

And when he saw the rovers he said im having that

We all saw him on youtube

We all knew he was great

And now we talk about him, as we walk through ewood gates

I suppose 5 out of 10 for that - taking into consideration it was before 9am when you posted it. But I suppose if nobody else likes it - I hope you know where your coat is!!!!!!!

Tribalfootball claims that Carlos has won his work-permit today.

udax Italiano attacker Carlos Villanueva is set to complete his move to Blackburn Rovers after receiving his UK work permit.

Click here to find out more!

"Right now we are just waiting for him to receive the documents," his agent Cristian Otero told La Tercera. "We gave the paperwork and yesterday (Wednesday) it was approved, so everything went fine.

"Yesterday night they told us the work permit was ready, following the medical results that were fine.

"As a consequence today is a relaxing and happy day for Carlos."

Archived