BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Sign Chilean Superstar Carlos Villanueva

den

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a change in the rules last April.

Anyone not qualifying as per the criteria will now be denied a permit (ie no more Ryan Nelsen's). There is no longer an automatic right of issue to anyone qualifying as described by 67splitscreen but the club applying has to provide a set of supporting documentation proving that the people they are applying for the permit fulfil a need not currently met within the UK and EU labour market.

Rovers will be amongst the guineapigs in making their application under the new tougher rules.

One up for the clowns at the BNP.

There has been a change in the rules last April.

Anyone not qualifying as per the criteria will now be denied a permit (ie no more Ryan Nelsen's). There is no longer an automatic right of issue to anyone qualifying as described by 67splitscreen but the club applying has to provide a set of supporting documentation proving that the people they are applying for the permit fulfil a need not currently met within the UK and EU labour market.

Rovers will be amongst the guineapigs in making their application under the new tougher rules.

One up for the clowns at the BNP.

Do we still have the links with, the belgium club.

In the case of Villaueva, although not the best solution, I suppose at worst he would do his loan spell there.

Which might be a reason for the loan deal.

JW may not be sure himself of a successful application.

Guys we need to calm down. While it is exciting that Carlos appears to be on the verge of joining us and looks like a superb player, have to be cautious because of the nature of the Premier League, it is going to take time for him to settle in. Been talking to people I know in South America and there is no doubt that he is one of the rising stars of South American football. They also say that he is not a traditional midfielder, he mostly given a free role, if we get him I suspect that it will be Roque up front with this guy playing off him.

We need excitment and we need it fast, after some of the shyte thats been linked with us theres nothing wrong in getting over excited Kammy100.

Lets have some more positive news about Rovers, bring it on..... we want more! we want more!!!

We need excitment and we need it fast, after some of the shyte thats been linked with us theres nothing wrong in getting over excited Kammy100.

Lets have some more positive news about Rovers, bring it on..... we want more! we want more!!!

Totally 100% in agreement.

It`s been a long time since i went in to a new season feeling really enthusiastic.South american players playing at Ewood with the promise of playing good attractive footy and finally getting rid of the bully boys tag.

All i can say is bring it on!! :D

if we could somehow keep hold of bentley as well as get the two south americans in, things would be very rosy indeed

Maybe after he see's what we will be like, he will be less quick to want away.

Either way we will go on without him. This new signing is proof we have ambition and skill in the transfer market. (Unless everything gets buggered up over an uncrossed T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTR25tJzWyE

Just got sent this from a friend, has footage when he played as a kid too. Wish I could speak Spanish.

Can anyone get the gist of it?

That goal celebration of his, wonder what the story on that is. Think it has a religious base.

If this fella lives up to his reputation then things will never be the same at Ewood again........Can't wait to see this fella.....I think he could really set the prem alight....and Santa will help him settle in.........cautiously optimistic I am.

according to a website cant remeber which one, :wacko: he is going to play his final game for him club on sunday then join up with rovers. What do you mean final game. I wonder what stage there are in their season, imagnie him playing clsoe to full seson with them and now joining rovers for pre season in preparation where the actuall season starts on augast 14

Archived