BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny Injury Strikes Again

NEARREY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone said, a change in the training regime. Must be all these press-ups and sit ups so that the manager can compete. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to leave time for ACTUAL fitness training.

Someone rid me of this turbulent priest.

As someone said, a change in the training regime. Must be all these press-ups and sit ups so that the manager can compete. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to leave time for ACTUAL fitness training.

Someone rid me of this turbulent priest.

Have you seen Ince recently? I don't think he could compete with the players in press ups and sit ups.

We NEVER had injuries under Hughes. Dunn was available for every game. Even Bellamy played every minute of every game.

That's simply not true; just ask Steven Reid. Oojer, Nelsen and Savage. Also Bellamy missed a fair chunk of his season with us.

Further Hughes bought Dunn knowing he was liable to suffer more than his fair share of injuries.

Talk about knee-jerk reaction....

That's simply not true; just ask Steven Reid. Oojer, Nelsen and Savage. Also Bellamy missed a fair chunk of his season with us.

Further Hughes bought Dunn knowing he was liable to suffer more than his fair share of injuries.

Talk about not understanding sarcasm. ;)

It's not as bad as people think. We have players to fill in and in Treacy and Villaneuva we have creative players who I am convinced will make an impact. Furthermore, Steven Reid has hit form for Ireland.

I just hope this doesn't lead Ince into a panic Bosman signing.

terrible news! get fit soon dunny, oxygen tent, cryo therapy, whatever. just have it done

I've gone :lol::D:lol:

Archived