BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at Darwen Music live last night and there was 4 blokes singing burnley songs and claiming to be part of the suicide squad - yet they still werent going today!!

Typical, like that is something to be proud of anyway?

Absolute muppets

This season, most people thought that the three promoted clubs would ALL be relegated and go straight back down to the Championship. I personally thought Hull would stay up, but the other two would go back down.

The season has now ended and Stoke and Hull have both stayed up, and that is what I fear might happen to Burnley if they get promoted - and don't say it won't happen because hardly anyone thought Stoke would stay up and they did. People said Hull wouldn't stay up because being in the play offs gives them hardly any time for preparation - but they too have stayed up.

I would hate Burnley to do well and avoid relegation, so I really hope they don't get there.

Come on you Blades!

I was at Darwen Music live last night and there was 4 blokes singing burnley songs and claiming to be part of the suicide squad - yet they still werent going today!!

Did no-one polietly tell them to shut up?

They're either really stupid, or really brave to be doing that sort of thing. Could have been worse though - if they had done that sort of activity at Blackburn's musical festival they wouldn't have lasted very long.

Ahh, does anyone know what the banners say on the m65?

And any planned for if, which I doubt, they lose?

One says something about keep the premiership a dingle free zone.

One says something about keep the premiership a dingle free zone.

Funny that, I believe that the other Birmingham clubs refer to Wolves fans as Dingles... :rover::rover::rover:

Archived