BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

The spaces are in the expensive seats that aren't in either 'side' but belong to those with seat licenses.

Was commenting on those earlier, that middle section near the dugouts looks ridiculous. If I paid that much for a seat at Wembley I'd make sure I watched every single game to get my moneys worth, but I suppose £10,000 to some of these people in neither here nor there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burnley are playing some nice stuff but are being allowed so much space by Sheff Utd. Burnley may regret missing those early chances at the start of the second half.

If Burnley come up and try and play the way they are doing today then they may go bouncing back down (ala West Brom).

Not before stealing three points off us.

Was commenting on those earlier, that middle section near the dugouts looks ridiculous. If I paid that much for a seat at Wembley I'd make sure I watched every single game to get my moneys worth, but I suppose £10,000 to some of these people in neither here nor there.

They called it "the ring of indifference" on the radio.

Was the right decision though. He clearly controlled the ball with his arm on purpose.

The first one was harsh although why he did it again when he knew he was on a yellow?

• Backroom
WTF?

That was a red card. Plain and simple.

So being pushed in the back and handballing it is grounds for a booking? How about the 2 blatant pens not given?

From Andy, Blackburn fan, via text on 81111: "This is hard to say as a Rovers fan, but the type of football Burnley are playing will definitely not be out of place in the Premier League. Come on you Clarets, nearly there now!!!"

FFS.

"Come on you Clarets"??!!

Problem is, with a man like Coyle at the helm I can see the @#/?s staying up next season. Hull will be worse, Portsmouth probably too, Stoke will probably get found out and then there's the other two promoted teams.

We'd better get those 6 points, if we can only draw twice vs WBA then it's not a given we'll beat them.

Guest Kamy100

If they dingles manage to cock this up from this position then it'll almost as funny as Newcastle going down.

Guest benmaxwell

NEWS FLASH - Gordon Strachan resigns as Celtic manager. Wonder if Owen would be interested in going home to manage 'a big club'... :lol:

• Backroom

I don't actually care about them too much I just find the way Rovers fans are turning on our own teamand purring about them so sickening.

FFS.

"Come on you Clarets"??!!

Problem is, with a man like Coyle at the helm I can see the @#/?s staying up next season. Hull will be worse, Portsmouth probably too, Stoke will probably get found out and then there's the other two promoted teams.

We'd better get those 6 points, if we can only draw twice vs WBA then it's not a given we'll beat them.

Quite clearly that @#/? isn't a Rovers' fan.

Archived