BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

Well i dont think anyone can begrudge them the win , sheff u were dire , but coyle got his tactics spot on , at least it gives a bit more spark to the prem for us.

Welcome to the world of money talks and less fortunate teams hoof it to survive.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone seem to think that we'll lose to them?

Both of them teams were dire today and bar that goal the Dingle's finishing was woeful. I've never been Turd Moor before so I'm excited for that and the 3 points...

B*rnley fans shag their sistes in the bath, their sisters in the bath...

• Backroom
Why does everyone seem to think that we'll lose to them?

These are probably the same people who said we were "definately down" in March. Always need something to be pessimistic about :rolleyes:

Guest benmaxwell

Before people start panicing, take a look at the key members of their squad:

Graham Alexander - 37 years old

Christian Kalvenes - 32 years old

Michael Duff - 30 years old

Clarke Carlisle - 30 years old next season

Steven Caldwell (captain) - Newcastle reject

Kevin McDonald - No prem experience

Joey Guðjónsson - Premier League reject

Martin Paterson - Overated no premier league experience

Wade Elliott - 30 years old

Brian Jensen - 33 years old

Steve Jones - 32 years old

Chris McCann - Rubbish

Jay Rodriguez - Good but hey...

Robbie Blake - 33 years old

Stephen Jordan - Rubbish

Russell Anderson - on loan from Sunderland and rubbish

Alex MacDonald - No experience

Steven Thompson - 30 years old

Chris Eagles - Will be off in the summer to bigger and better i bet...

Owen Coyle 2/1 to become the next Celtic manager

One more point, whether it wad blind faith in his mate or more Nicko has a hell of an eye for a manager lol He is the reason they're up

Yes before you say it the gap has closed but at least it hasnt reversed lol

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear as much from Nicko now...

Jeez, I'm so ###### off.

• Backroom

Rivalry aside:

I imagine them to go the way of Wigan personally, get through the first season on adrenaline and then build gradually.

This league is big enough for both of us I think and the competition is good for Lancashire.

I think Coyle will set out to play football the right way and will gain a lot of admiration for it I imagine.

As long as Blackburn Rovers are still a Premiership club I'm a happy man.

Burnley are exceptional to watch. This team will destroy us next season.

Ha ha :lol: are you taking the p!ss? That was far from exceptional against a very poor team. Sheff Utd were dire and didnt deserve to win. The red card was correct and I think all (except possibly the 1st) pen shouts the ref got correct too.

Well done Burnley. Cant wait to play them and stuff them in their own ground AGAIN!!

Ha ha :lol: are you taking the p!ss? That was far from exceptional against a very poor team. Sheff Utd were dire and didnt deserve to win. The red card was correct and I think all (except possibly the 1st) pen shouts the ref got correct too.

Well done Burnley. Cant wait to play them and stuff them in their own ground AGAIN!!

But will we?

Coyle is a great manager, they could easily do us.

I think we will need a Dingle filter on here. Its going to be unbearable from them. Just hope Coyle goes to Celtic.

No chance now...He will want to manage in the premiership....

Rivalry aside:

I imagine them to go the way of Wigan personally, get through the first season on adrenaline and then build gradually.

This league is big enough for both of us I think and the competition is good for Lancashire.

I think Coyle will set out to play football the right way and will gain a lot of admiration for it I imagine.

As long as Blackburn Rovers are still a Premiership club I'm a happy man.

I'm not interested in Lancashire (football-wise) which is why I was cheering for Sheff Utd today. I'm only concerned with Rovers.

Do you think the London-based media are going to put a Lancashire slant on the Premier League in any case? No it'll be United, Liverpool, London clubs and "the rest". Just like always.

Wonder how many of our potential fans in Rishton, Accy, Great Harwood, Clayton will go and watch Burnley instead of Rovers? The more Lancashire based teams in the Premier League, the more thinnly spread the fans.

But will we?

Coyle is a great manager, they could easily do us.

Coyle is a very good manager, not great as he hasnt won anything yet. Keep the faith. I cant even believe Rovers fans are worried by them. Bottom 5 for dingles, not quite sure yet if they will go straight back down or not, but they will be down their fighting - with Brum, Wolves, Hull, Bolton & Pompey.

Well done Burnley but anyone on here thinking they will beat us next season is smoking dope.

Finally someone with some sense...

I'm not interested in Lancashire (football-wise) which is why I was cheering for Sheff Utd today. I'm only concerned with Rovers.

Do you think the London-based media are going to put a Lancashire slant on the Premier League in any case? No it'll be United, Liverpool, London clubs and "the rest". Just like always.

Wonder how many of our potential fans in Rishton, Accy, Great Harwood, Clayton will go and watch Burnley instead of Rovers? The more Lancashire based teams in the Premier League, the more thinnly spread the fans.

yeah but they will come straight back down so note enough time to build a new fan-base. my dad's a burnley fan so not looking forward to seeing him.

Anyone who lives in Rishton and supports Burnley is a knob in my opinion, it's practically in Blackburn.

Archived