BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

Guest benmaxwell
There once was a small club called burnley, who got a sniff of a trophy at wembley, but thus allas it was the last one that passed before they went back to lower divisions below them
:lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kamy100

Welcome to the Premiership Dingles. Already looking forward to the derby matches and 6 points for the Rovers.

Only thing a poor Sheff Utd team could hope for today was a penalty - and there's no way Mike Dean was ever going to give them one.

It's going to be hell putting up with those smug b*st*rds this week.

Well done Owen Coyle - Burnley don't deserve you.

• Backroom

To be fair to the dingles they deserved it... Sheffield Utd were comical at trying to play "football". It seems they only know how to lump it up the pitch, and they weren't even good at that today. They deserve to stay in the championship, and as much as it sickens me to say it, Burnley deserve to go up. Let's just wipe the floor with them next year, twice.

• Backroom

Before anyone gets ahead of themselves they've only been promoted to our league not above us.

Good championship football does not automatically equal a good premiership side.

I have a feeling that they aren't going to be as dire next season as we a hoping.

They've been 'punching above their weight' this season.

Who knows what will happen.

Hopefully do a West Brom, or a Watford or any of the other one-season-wonders that end up adrift at the foot of the table.

• Backroom

One more point, whether it wad blind faith in his mate or more Nicko has a hell of an eye for a manager lol He is the reason they're up

Yes before you say it the gap has closed but at least it hasnt reversed lol

Jesus. They played well and deserved it and it capped off what we have to say has been a bloody brilliant season from them and an effing dire one from us.

I'm not worried about us next season, we should be ok and i reckon mid table but i'm 100% certain the dingles are gonna do us, definitely in the first game anyway.

Ah well lets hope they lose their manager and go straight back down.

Archived