SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Break With Tradition

Gav

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest benmaxwell

Lets not forget that Sheffield Utd were severly injury hit today, they also had 2 stonewall penalties turned down and a player harshly sent off...

Where's your back bone Sambo? your giving the likes of Sam Dingle and the rest plenty of ammunition.

Are they as good as Rovers Sambo?...are they hell as like!

sambo grow a pair nads you soft arse ..there crowing they are in the prem ...well woppy do weve won it and the league cup...weve been in europe and champs league....

I'm just desperate for reassurance, I just need to keep hearing we're better than them.

I just don't want that feeling of losing at Turf Moor,.

If we're losing and we'll just have to invade the pitch and get it called off, but we won't so don't worry. If he's offered it I reckon Coyle would snap off Celtics hand.

Curiously Abbey whats cograt them mean???? and poor don broken by a tractor, send him my best wishes!!! :rover:

If we're losing and we'll just have to invade the pitch and get it called off, but we won't so don't worry. If he's offered it I reckon Coyle would snap off Celtics hand.

Curiously Abbey whats cograt them mean???? and poor don broken by a tractor, send him my best wishes!!! :rover:

haha already changed it.

Having seen us play this season, and them play this season, anyone who doesn't at least acknowledge that as a distinct possibility is the one smoking aforementioned substances!

Ince nearly ruined us, half a season gone before we tried to win matches.

I'm not worried about us next season, we should be ok and i reckon mid table but i'm 100% certain the dingles are gonna do us, definitely in the first game anyway.

Yep, I can see it happening.

Maybe Sam will actually, shock horro, get some money to spend and we won't get humiliated, but I'm not counting on it.

Thank f*** it isn't last year and we have to play em with Ince in charge. God this is awful news. We need them to be weak and at least 60m guaranteed has blown that! Bad bad news!

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

I feel physically ill seeing the clarrot and blue ###### in the Premiership.

The only plus is the added interest in the area and hopefully a boost in season ticket sales.

What a terrible end to the bank holiday,just been sick on the poor cat.

I can't help but be a bit happy they're coming up.

Yes I hate them, detest them, but it does make next season a lot more interesting and I was struggling to see the plus points of Sheff Utd coming up.

That goal was worthy of winning any game too.

Saying that I've just stuck £20 on Coyle to be the next Celtic manager.

Oh and Burnley are odds on favourites to get relegated, shame.

Bloody hell! What a bunch of wusses some of you are! do you really think the dingles will get the better of us next year? FFS get a grip! we are the best team in Lancashire and i am putting money on the Dingles to finish bottom of the prem.

They are next years West Brom.We have had a sh*t year this season and we have some dire players and i STILL wouldn`t have one single dingle player anywhere near our club.They are an ageing side who are going to struggle big time next season and there is money to be made here.Challenge any dingle fan who comes giving you grief to a bet that Rovers will finish above them and you will be quids in. :tu:

Someone mentioned West Brom, comparing them to Burnley....

Coyle will have them defending and playing well, Mowbray had no substance.

I just feel they will do okay, they won't be as bad as some are suggesting.

I want to shake some of you lads who thinks its going to be six points on the board to Rovers when we play Burnley next season.

What we need to do is wake up and understand the reality that we are weak at the moment while they have confidence in abundance.

Watching shyte like Grella and Diouf doesnt inspire one to think they have it in their locker to beat Burnley, we need to go into this with a sense of reality and accept that its going to be a hard task though an acheivable one .

We Rovers have to build upto again, to earn the right to beat Burnley.

Archived